BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They out there I promise you girl, first you have to find out if he is willing to give up a coin since this would be longterm coin giving since it will take you a minute to tap this unreached potential. Grace will get dramatical and sometimes produce a tear if need be. I am on this stupid IPad now so I can't give you the finding you a sponsor advice I want to give.

If you are in NY I would advise trips to the museums , with a bun on your head and your coindar on full blast.

oh my LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

on the real, the only thing that matters is where is the man that is looking past my damm unreached potential. how bout that.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They out there I promise you girl, first you have to find out if he is willing to give up a coin since this would be longterm coin giving since it will take you a minute to tap this unreached potential. Grace will get dramatical and sometimes produce a tear if need be. I am on this stupid IPad now so I can't give you the finding you a sponsor advice I want to give.

If you are in NY I would advise trips to the museums , with a bun on your head and your coindar on full blast.

oh my LOLLOL

I'm just saying sometimes you need a lil help to reach your potential. 

It is NEVER too late to be what you could have been, I forgot who said that but I kept that bookmark in my purse while getting my act together. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:17pm
^^you should write a book. 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:47pm
No I would not wait because I do not have the time to do so.  If I was 25, yes.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:56pm
it never pays off to wait. the end of that road always ends in bitterness.
if you are with him, be with him for another reason other than potential. his "come up" while you are together should be considered a perk and not an investment in your time or resources.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:30pm
I find it odd that women entertain waiting on him to get his life right when a guy will pass your ass by and wont think about you another day...

If you have too many kids 
too many chins
wear weave
ass aint fat enough
ass too fat
want kids
too needy
too uppity
not uppity enough
don't swallow
done swallowed too much 
titays too small
titays too big
teeth crooked
from the hood
too emotional
not emotional enough
tattoos

But some of yall will justify why his grown crusty dusty ass cashing his check at the liquor store, why he living with his mama, why he owe back child support, why his credit janky, why he hasn;t reached his FULL potential instead of realizing that is as good as it effin gets POINT BLANK PERIOD. I'm not fixing nothing but my lip gloss and a hair out of place. I guess no one heard of the first law of nature???Stern Smile

Purple I will be finishing my book cause, Lort I can't.

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:50pm
What would i be waiting for ? A ring and babies ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:02pm
Him to get a Grown man job, his credit together, his toe to stop hurting so he can work, him to start Intro to Biology at 34, him to be able to afford to feed you from a spot that dont have a drive thru. You know stuff that is not important.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Men aint sh*t lol
You're worse.

Eat the sh*t out of my ass, fudge packer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training