Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The weave forum went to hell . You have a lady talking about her weave looks like it's growing out her scalp and that's not true . I gave her advice to add a track in the first topic . Now some strange person chose to bring God into weaves . I am going to stay out !! Lord have mercy.Cry

Talkinh bout Ms USA?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:43pm
^ I just backspaced.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:18pm
For my fellow "ain't read nothin but the thread title and the last page, anything good happen in here?" sistren, there was a toupee snatching on page 9.

I repeat, A TOUPEE SNATCHING ON PAGE 9.

YWIA Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:20pm
^^^ thank you Hug

much like wu tang, farra is for the chirrun!! 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Men aint sh*t lol
You're worse.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i got a late start in life...I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and i wasn't there mature wise to finish undergrad

I came back to school to finish my undergrad at 25....and I'll probs be done law school by 33-34.. and honestly i would love to meet someone right now just like me because I wouldn't feel worthy being with someone working 9-5 making shiitloads of money when I'm just a broke university student..i mean, i know guys are ''supposed'' to take care of girls but my mom never raised me like that

^thanks....forgot to mention tho that while I was out of school I was working full time and living on my own LOL
In your mid 20's isn't uncommon to finish undergrad. However, starting in your 30's is a whole other story. Passing the bar in your early 30's isn't insane either.

You're an exception. You were living on your own and figuring out your life in your early 20's, not 30's. You may reach your goal in your 30's but you won't be starting then.

thanks ITD :)
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

i feel the exact same way....these kids in college just don't have a clue...even now i see how sensitive they are and i'm like do u think anyone in the real workforce gives a if the tone of their comment affected u? lol...they are in for a shock..i feel like this generation of kids have been coddled like none other

IKR! I remember some chick crying because she got a C on her exam, I'm like Bish my lights just got cut off!LOL
I'd've cried too.CryLOL I come from a household where a "B" is only alright and anything below is unacceptable. B- and lower was always a no for me.SleepyLOLLOL

lol for me anything below 75 is a fail but i ain't crying

buck up ITD! c'mon guurl! LOL Hug
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:03am

The reason why I know old boy up to thangs is the only reason you tell someone you trying to date all that bs is if you trying to say" Look I dont have no money, I might be able to take you out but it will be on a budget, I hurt my leg awhile back so i could have flare ups so don;t set the bar too high", I know Im not where I should be cause but with your help, understanding and good credit we can make it.Disapprove

One scam artist can peep another one, Confused so yeah Im standing by what I said Girl grab your purse and run. Also if he been alone with your purse call all your ccCry No seriously.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:35am
on the real, the only thing that matters is where is the man that is looking past my damm unreached potential. how bout that.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:14am
^^^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>