Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I know a girl(3 kids, 3 bd) whose bf at the time (bd#3) would give her $ weekly. I was like, that's cute. A little, hair, nails, gas money. She was 26, with 2 kids.

$75/wk!! What is a grown woman gonna do with $75 a wk... she was braggiiiiiiin. She didn't even realize she told me the amount.

I know she's on IG straight flexin'
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i feel the exact same way....these kids in college just don't have a clue...even now i see how sensitive they are and i'm like do u think anyone in the real workforce gives a if the tone of their comment affected u? lol...they are in for a shock..i feel like this generation of kids have been coddled like none other

IKR! I remember some chick crying because she got a C on her exam, I'm like Bish my lights just got cut off!LOL
I'd've cried too.CryLOL I come from a household where a "B" is only alright and anything below is unacceptable. B- and lower was always a no for me.SleepyLOLLOL
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I bet some lady read this thread and now at home side eyeing the phuk out of her "bae" like what's up with school and what's your plan? Lmao
Lol good! LOLLOLLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I know a girl(3 kids, 3 bd) whose bf at the time (bd#3) would give her $ weekly. I was like, that's cute. A little, hair, nails, gas money. She was 26, with 2 kids.

$75/wk!! What is a grown woman gonna do with $75 a wk... she was braggiiiiiiin. She didn't even realize she told me the amount.

and upstairs in the weave section wondering why them bundles of Virgin _____ keep tangling on herCryCryCryCry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:28pm

now hes her bd, ex bf and barely buys baby supplies but when he does, FB pics bout family this and that. she'll be 31 next month. She waited for men during her 20s

If youre late picking me up... cut off. No thanx
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:30pm

and upstairs in the weave section wondering why them bundles of Virgin _____ keep tangling on herCryCryCryCry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:35pm

you know her?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:41pm
The weave forum went to hell . You have a lady talking about her weave looks like it's growing out her scalp and that's not true . I gave her advice to add a track in the first topic . Now some strange person chose to bring God into weaves . I am going to stay out !! Lord have mercy.Cry
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:42pm
This thread....lmao.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The weave forum went to hell . You have a lady talking about her weave looks like it's growing out her scalp and that's not true . I gave her advice to add a track in the first topic . Now some strange person chose to bring God into weaves . I am going to stay out !! Lord have mercy.Cry

Talkinh bout Ms USA?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic