Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:51pm
Trudawg is just a dawg, left that woman after six years cause she "boring" smh.She learned how to be boring waiting on you.Good grief
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:54pm
Men aint sh*t lol
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:55pm

They gotta have pretty feet too though!LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Trudawg is just a dawg, left that woman after six years cause she "boring" smh.She learned how to be boring waiting on you.Good grief

word. bhm never forgets. i remember when he moved in with her while he was in school to 'lighten his load'. bhm is a case study on how ish really goes down versus what cutestuff comes out of their mouth.LOL
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

word. bhm never forgets. i remember when he moved in with her while he was in school to 'lighten his load'. bhm is a case study on how ish really goes down versus what cutestuff comes out of their mouth.LOL

That sh*t lasted a whole five months! Folks true colors come out when you're closest to themOuch
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:05pm
What true colors Trudawg? Was she "crazy?" Please you bought some new sneakers and started feeling yourself. Why have money if you can't make it rain with your dawgs? I see you
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:06pm
oh hell naw.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:12pm
i got a late start in life...I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and i wasn't there mature wise to finish undergrad

I came back to school to finish my undergrad at 25....and I'll probs be done law school by 33-34.. and honestly i would love to meet someone right now just like me because I wouldn't feel worthy being with someone working 9-5 making shiitloads of money when I'm just a broke university student..i mean, i know guys are ''supposed'' to take care of girls but my mom never raised me like that

As long as u got ambition, drive, determination and you're applying yourself then I don't see the problem. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:14pm
Well said mrshairdo! It's never too late. Good luck on your LS aspirations, study hard as hell, kill that LSAT and get scholarship money. Unfortunately, the debtload of LS is making it less and less worth it these days.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:17pm
^thanks....forgot to mention tho that while I was out of school I was working full time and living on my own LOL

Some days I get scared about LS debt...I plan on being the next Olivia Pope so i mean in my head I feel like i won't have to worry about the debt LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>