BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:57am
IA with Princess 100%.

No! Ideally, I feel like once I'm ready to be married, I won't be interested in waiting on someone who isn't ready.

Plus 30s feels a bit late to not have it together but I'm 9 years out so I may be saying something different later on. But if I have it together, why do I have to wait?
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

PG said everything I was gonna say.

(lol)
everything apart from trying to date.

he should date in his income bracket

that's what we said LOL
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I lost a UPS VP because I had no patience. I was in school saying "Niqqa please, you work for UPS" LOL
He was a fine man who loved me but I thought a courier??? 

We can only advise you on this and some of us have past experience but you know this man's heart and you'll need to decipher the signs.
Me; I'm not getting rid of my car because the transmission went out however if I'm having engine issues and constant leaks, I'll be trading that one in.

You'll need to spend the time to see if he's gonna be a classic or a lemon.

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:16pm
I say you ain't gotta be so harsh like "Oh he** naw he gotta go" ...I mean you said he is trying right? He enrolled in school, just getn back on his feet, slowly but surely it's all a process, You gotta crawl before you walk, walk before you run, run before you leap...so on and so forth. So I'd say give him a chance to get on his feet, and if it turns out to be longer then expected then you decide on what will happen. Follow your heart, also listen to your intuition because only you know what's best for self. We are all on the outside looking in. 

Now I will say for those saying in shock...."30 and still playing the dating game", ain't Sh** wrong with that, I put no age limit on when you should or should not still be dating, or whether your a certain age and should be established. Everyone is different no one is the same, we all have our own motives in life. Idgaf if a person is 40, if he or she still has not found their soul mate then so be it. You can't knock a person's life if your not living in their shoes....that's being so Judgmental !! Angry

Edited by Beauty620 - Jan 25 2014 at 12:18pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:22pm
I say get out now cause people get all up in they feelings and Lort don't let him know how to lay the paynusCry, then he will get more passes cause thats her maannnnnn and in most cases these ladies walk away feeling used and abused and on Judge Judy trying to get him to pay for that Iphone 5 she added to her contract.

I am already side eyeing like a mug cause she said he funnyConfusedConfusedConfused.

Grace ain't bout that life, nope. He had a chance when he was in his 20'sErmm, let Laquandra deal with him.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 25 2014 at 12:24pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:33pm
I need help ladies.... Im a good man.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:46pm
man there is this cute dude in jail. Fine as hell. but hes an inmate so there is nothing here to see. I couldnt wait for a man. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:56pm
Short answer, no. With so many men who already have their stuff together I don't see a reason to wait for one to get his life sorted out. The only reason why some men don't have their lives together is because of poor life decisions. I understand their are circumstances out of ones control such as a family member dies and their debt is left on you (if you co-signed)  and large hospital bills. Other than that I can't see why someone in their 30's aren't already well on their way to having a successful life.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:13pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

PG said everything I was gonna say.

(lol)
everything apart from trying to date.

he should date in his income bracket

that's what we said LOL
my bad
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:25pm
hell no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>