BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:58am
I honestly only did that in college like Sang said. I couldn't see myself at 30 dating potential. I don't groom men for other bitches but shout out to those who do because you make them great for the next girl.
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:09am
Pgrace.. I giggled. Read your post aloud too my sister and she hollered with laughter.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:21am

Why should you cheat yourself because some random you met made poor planning and life choices? Any man worth a damn would bow out and remove himself from the dating pool or at least date someone in the same boat as him. Naw they wanna trade up Confused under the guise that its hard out here for a brotha.Cry

Grace is only looking in her bag to reapply lipgloss not my wallet to pay for any dinners. 

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:44am
I lost a UPS VP because I had no patience. I was in school saying "Niqqa please, you work for UPS" LOL
He was a fine man who loved me but I thought a courier??? 

We can only advise you on this and some of us have past experience but you know this man's heart and you'll need to decipher the signs.
Me; I'm not getting rid of my car because the transmission went out however if I'm having engine issues and constant leaks, I'll be trading that one in.

You'll need to spend the time to see if he's gonna be a classic or a lemon.

Edited by Katrenia - Jan 25 2014 at 10:46am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Please do not date him exclusively, pretty pretty please. You could meet someone already together waiting on him who MIGHT get it together.  Then not being mean while you sitting there encouraging him, accepting Victoria Secret lotion gift sets for Valentines day cause his $$$ is funny then he never really does any better.? I am afraid of men with a bunch of excuses and I get the hell out of there fast......
Then you will have ate all those 2 for $20 dinners at Chili's for nothing.Cry

No seriously if he knows he needs to get it together then why is he trying to date ?? He needs to focus on him right now and study his Intro to Biology. It will be almost 6-8 years before he can do anything IF he is working full time and taking classes at night. Lort please tell me he is childless....

You gone look up, he gone be living with you because he had a situation, sinking in your couch, while yelling Bae what fo dinner with the remote in his hand watching the NFL package he done ordered on YOUR Direct TV???Unhappy

Get out NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

LOLLOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

get himself together. Let's say you're in your 30s, you own your own
home, own car, great career, no kids. You meet a great man the same age
as you
(he's hilarious, smart, tall, dark, & handsome, no
kids)....he has all the personality traits (and look) you're looking for
EXCEPT he doesn't have his financial $hit together. He's looking for a
better job, trying to go school, get a better car, and take care of his
credit.
On one hand I say help him out, motivate him, help build the
brotha up....but.....on the other hand I'm like yall the same damn age
so why couldn't he have gotten his stuff together by now too. Confused

Would you wait for him to get this $hit together or would you keep it moving?
i understand things like credit can get messed up and we are constantly looking for a better job (but this depends on one's current job), i'll discount the car because cars can be liabilities and not an indication of financial responsibility and sometimes are an indication of financial irresponsibility. however, what is his current job and and go to school to do what? if its to get his first qualification vocational or otherwise, while i commend the epiphany to get his life together, if i was advising my female kin id say let it go. he can holla back when he gets in school at least or has bettered 2/3rds of his current flaws

unless he's a comedian, humour doesnt pay the bills and men have a propensity to leach off well established women
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:28am
PG said everything I was gonna say.

(lol)
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:34am
Does he even want to be with you or does he want you to wait????
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:56am
for me, not worth it.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

PG said everything I was gonna say.

(lol)
everything apart from trying to date.

he should date in his income bracket
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs