BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:30am
The waiting game isn't for me. While you're getting your life together, I'm already looking for your replacement lol
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:54am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

If he had a real explanation to his financial problem, which does not include blaming someone else, and he is genuinely trying by actively looking for a job, improving his resume, etc, I would be patient.

I met someone who owned a company that grossed over 1mil a year, lost it when the recession hit.  You just never know.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:42am
While he's getting his ish together I'd continue to date him and others. I'm not tied down to him nor do I have to be. He's not ready to date at all, his situation screams it.

Edited by IslandSuga - Jan 25 2014 at 6:57am
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:52am
Whether I stay would depend on what I see in him. If he's a great person & has the qualities I'm looking for/we're compatible, and he's working, has his own place and I see he's truly trying, I would give him a chance. It's hard finding a good man out there and one you're compatible with too.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 7:57am
Uh no I would hanve to pass I dont want to fix a man or build him up he is a man should have done that himself.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:57am
If you're in your 30s dating potential you're retarded.
You date potential when you're in your early 20s....not when you're grown as sh*t
I'mma need women to do better.
Let these broke ass retarded ass nigguhs die off.
Y'all *&%^$#@Ein' up evolution.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:12am
i think men are set in their ways by then.  if he hasn't learned that he needs to do x y and z to have a decent life and future by his 30's then it is not going to happen.  those type of ppl live life in cycles...get a job for a few mths, get money up enough to LOOK like something is there that isn't, get lazy and quit, or get fired...stay unemployed for months then do it all over again.  those are ain't sh*t ngas. why is it that all of a sudden when you/I/whoever starts talking to them that's when they're doing ALL this stuff to get their life together?  coincidence?  no.  

but if he's just having a financial speed bump that's different...his life history definitely matters.  i'm not going to look at a college educated, good/decent credit, worked the same job for 5 yrs, etc type of guy the same way i'll look at someone who just blows in the wind and claims to be getting back on their feet when they've never been on their feet.  you can't make someone want better, they just want yours.
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:32am
My motto is as long as you don't ask me for nothing we are cool. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:33am
Whut?im gon tutor him on algebra 201?@ 30yrs old?...y'all play too much
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:48am
Please do not date him exclusively, pretty pretty please. You could meet someone already together waiting on him who MIGHT get it together.  Then not being mean while you sitting there encouraging him, accepting Victoria Secret lotion gift sets for Valentines day cause his $$$ is funny then he never really does any better.? I am afraid of men with a bunch of excuses and I get the hell out of there fast......
Then you will have ate all those 2 for $20 dinners at Chili's for nothing.Cry

No seriously if he knows he needs to get it together then why is he trying to date ?? He needs to focus on him right now and study his Intro to Biology. It will be almost 6-8 years before he can do anything IF he is working full time and taking classes at night. Lort please tell me he is childless....

You gone look up, he gone be living with you because he had a situation, sinking in your couch, while yelling Bae what fo dinner with the remote in his hand watching the NFL package he done ordered on YOUR Direct TV???Unhappy

Get out NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>