Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you wait for a man to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 1:58am
If he got all of those issues that brotha aint a great man......he barely aight.....how old? 30.....he has like 5 more years of struggling before he is decent.....by the time he is in the position to marry and provide you gon have powdered eggs....

Too many option....but hey some women enjoy fixer uppers makes them feel like they earned the love and loyalty......no shade....just make sure she aint preparing the brotha for the next chick.....
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:05am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the world is hard on men sometimes. (sometimes) so..knowing me i'd help him. cause even for myself..ive had a late start....so maybe he just needs help...

as long as hes putting in work..and not tryna quit. none of that..imma take a break and find myself stuff..im there for you. i think

hmmm yeah no. I wish my brother or son would say some ish like this to me. Especially if were in a first world country. Yea, I know about racial discrimination. But, I don't do well with excuses like this. No offense to you Lady ice.
i said that because a woman can be in the same situation and ppl will feel pity for her..(sometimes) but since we're talkin men...its just always different. no excuse or anything, just something i noticed. Confused
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:29am

the world is hard on men sometimes. (sometimes) so..knowing me i'd help him. cause even for myself..ive had a late start....so maybe he just needs help...

as long as hes putting in work..and not tryna quit. none of that..imma take a break and find myself stuff..im there for you. i think

hmmm yeah no. I wish my brother or son would say some ish like this to me. Especially if were in a first world country. Yea, I know about racial discrimination. But, I don't do well with excuses like this. No offense to you Lady ice.
i said that because a woman can be in the same situation and ppl will feel pity for her..(sometimes) but since we're talkin men...its just always different. no excuse or anything, just something i noticed. Confused

Hmm I  understand but, a man is a man and woman is a woman. People can hate all the double standards they like but they are there. The world has proven to be more harsh on a woman than man imo. But, I know black men have it hard, but that shouldn't mean they should use that as crutch. 
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:32am

Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Depends. The scenarios is too broad.

Early 30s. I believe she said his financial situation is due to being in a car wreck like a year ago and so he couldn't work for a while. But he wasn't making much before that anyway. So now he's doing the preliminary things (getting hs transcripts, testing, etc.) to get into college to get a better job/career.

Was he in jail?, before he got into the car wreck? Is he fine, does he have a third leg? Hmm can you give us a pic of him if available.

No never been to jail...From what I've heard he's a pretty smart guy he just chose to start working after Hs instead of college. Lol@3rd leg!!! I don't know all of those details.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:32am
@f8. 

i understand.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:36am
@yourstruly I was just messing around about the third legLOLStern Smile

See that is why I will make sure, I will let my son follow his educational path if he chooses to. Instead of having him work to these, minimum wage jobs. I will support him through out college. Besides he has whole life to work, why push them early? Not, saying that is what happened in his case. What does he want to do in school? If he still doesn't know, then I would pass on him tbh. If he does, and it depends what he wants to do. I say she should give him a chance, but don't put all her eggs in one basket.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:37am

@f8. 

i understand.

If you don't mind me asking, how many sons do you have? 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:51am
just one.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:27am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

If he had a real explanation to his financial problem, which does not include blaming someone else, and he is genuinely trying by actively looking for a job, improving his resume, etc, I would be patient.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

As long as he don't plan to get his stuff together while living off of You, I say go for it...

and this
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style