Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you tell your brother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you tell your brother?
    Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:02pm
my cousin is in France.  He knocked some girl up and is getting married.

He hasn't told his father in HaitiOuch

my mom knows bc his uncle told my mom

my mom's friends told her to stop being so damn american and tell her brother.  my mom was like "No he [my nephew] didn't tell me."

i first told her i wouldn't tell bc he didn't tell her.  but then my mom was like if it was your sister would you tell her, and it was about her kids.  and i was like yes.Ouch

he's getting married this week.

what say you BHM?
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:06pm
Tough one.

Since this is something that he will eventually find out about:

I think you should tell, because he will eventually find out...and once he finds out that you all knew about it...he'll prob be pissed as hell...and you know Haitians know how to hold a grudge..or atleast my folks doLOL
MsFabCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsFabCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:07pm
She should tell her brother.
I don't see why she should withhold such important information from her own family member.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:07pm
I'd tell him

Maybe it's because I run my mouth too much, or maybe I'd feel that he should know. But I know for sure that I'd tell him.

Why doesn't he want to tell his father, when everyone else knows? Your cousin may as well just tel him. I'm surprised his dad doesn't know already.

Edited by BeatriceBean - Feb 21 2011 at 4:08pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'd tell him
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'd tell him

Maybe it's because I run my mouth too much, or maybe I'd feel that he should know. But I know for sure that I'd tell him.

Why doesn't he want to tell his father, when everyone else knows? Your cousin may as well just tel him. I'm surprised his dad doesn't know already.

well he only told his uncle and his sister. my uncle has a reputation of being a hard ass.

for years he disapproved of my cousins boyfriend and said he woudnt go to her wedding. whyy? one time he saw my cousin carrying heavy luggage and her boyfriend walking besides her empty handed. that and i guess he's poor. idk

but he's mellowed out. my mom and dad talk to him a lot about being more accepting and now he's going to her wedding and stuff and is supportive.

he's a tough one but he's such a softie underneath

his son is still scared of him even as an adult i guess
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:13pm
yeah, I would tell him. why doesn't he want to tell his dad?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:22pm
its not anyone's place but the son to tell.

he has his reasons and people should just leave it be

unless he is hitting family up for money. if he isnt, its really not anyone's business
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:22pm
I probably wouldn't tell. I've been in this position a number of times with secret marriage, pregnancy, divorce, etc.  My nephew had the hardest time telling our mom that he was divorcing. It was a long time after before he finally told her. And many babies have been born without her knowing until they were walking or later. lol.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2011 at 4:24pm
Let your cousin tell his dad. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>