Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would You Stomp Him In The Face 4 $100? Tony Atlas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would You Stomp Him In The Face 4 $100? Tony Atlas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would You Stomp Him In The Face 4 $100? Tony Atlas
    Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:42am

WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas loves women's feet so much ... he actually pays them to stomp him in the face -- and he's so proud of his masochistic fetish, he willingly shows off video footage of the face torture ... starring himself.

TMZ has obtained video of Atlas at an indie wrestling event in Maine last week -- and in the extremely bizarre clip, Atlas gleefully shares some face-stomping footage with a fellow wrestler ... footage Atlas commissioned himself.

We're told the original video was shot some time in 2005 -- just one year before Atlas (a pre-Hulk wrestling legend) was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame -- and it shows Atlas taking a giant Doc Marten to the dome.

The camera then pans out from the video monitor -- revealing Atlas sporting the world's smuggest grin on his face. You gotta see it to believe it.

And the best part -- we reached out to Atlas this week about the video, and he told TMZ he has absolutely no shame ... and proudly shows off the stomping tape any time he gets the chance. (FYI -- Atlas says he paid the big-booted woman $100 for her services)

Atlas tells us he's not just into terrifyingly large boots either, he loves all kinds of footwear ... especially Vans ... and his ideal woman MUST have oversized feet.

Atlas added, "I, Tony 'Mr. USA' Atlas, WWE Hall of Famer, am free to be me. And there is nothing greater on this Planet Earth than to get kicked and punched in the face by a big-footed girl." 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/12/tony-atlas-foot-fetish-video/#ixzz2FCNJt9Ku

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 16 2012 at 1:50am
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:48am
I'd feel creeped out by that, somehow. 
So, no. 
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:52am
Stern Smile
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:52am
Lol I might but I don't have big feet.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:55am
He may look black, but he's White at heart, cuz this some white people sh!t.
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:56am
Yook, no.

Kind of off-topic but.....Epitome, I have a question....do Haitian men have a thing for feet? Like they especially like a woman with nice feet?

A lot of Haitian guys I've come across notice feet/shoes a lot and I was wondering if that was a thing or...
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:59am
its funny how positive k just magically appeared in this thread!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:01am
Yup. I'll even do it for $20 LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

Yook, no.

Kind of off-topic but.....Epitome, I have a question....do Haitian men have a thing for feet? Like they especially like a woman with nice feet?

A lot of Haitian guys I've come across notice feet/shoes a lot and I was wondering if that was a thing or...

lol none that i've ever encounteredLOL

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 16 2012 at 11:27am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:26am
LOL

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

Yook, no.

Those must be some Haitian brothas with high standards in their womens.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic