BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you renovate a rental?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:51am
In my mind its just a comfort level thing, if the place im in is perfect except for a old ass faucet or something cosmetic and minor  then yep off to Loews I go. 

If you dont plan on moving in 6 months then I dont see the harm..shrugs shoulders. 

My cousin got some sort of faux ceramic tile stuff in her kitchen on the wall and I swear her kitchen looks 1000X better. 
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:55am
talk to her, it can not hurt

Let her offer what's she's offering, leave it open

After she's puts what she's offering out there then propose she take it out of your rent, then counter from there 

It'll increase the rent she can charge next time, it's to her advantage, make sure she contributes in kind

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:58am
thanks guise. i think i'ma talk to her about it next week.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:01am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

what about carpet on the bathroom floor? no? lol

i'm desperate. what goes good with pink and brown?Dead

Paint in another color CryCryCry

No seriously this site has plenty of ideas and you can search by room, color or style!

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/70186/list/Great-Color-Combo--Pink-and-Brown
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:02am
*whispers* pink tiles are on the wall so i can't paint over them :(

i has a sad overall.

thanks though. i'll check out the link
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:32am
we did when we rented a condo. The owner dropped the rent some and when we moved she wrote us a check.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:33am
eta: we were there a little over a year

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 06 2014 at 1:33am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:44am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

that's what i was thinking, ricky. 

but how would that work i wonder. like would she deduct it from my rent or like pay me for it or something? i'm sure she would appreciate it cause anything i do with it would be an approvement. it's pink and brown!!!!! lawdamercy

i dunno.

I would think she would definitely reduce the rent. If it added substantial value to the place, she should pay you when you move too, of course depending on how long you've lived there. In our case it was a short rental and she rented the condo out at a much higher rate after we moved; because of our renovations.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:08am

sounds like a waste of money nons
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:41am
I did some cosmetic things in our rental, we were there forever. I just threw some paint on the walls and bought new fixtures and plants etc. I understand how you feel, i wouldn't change the tile though. I actually like pink and brown together but you could definitely find colors to compliment that pink. Gray maybe?

You could definitely find a cute area rug for the floor, if she is unable to lower the rent or compensate you for it you would have to work with it so do some window/online shopping first before looking for tiles.

Edited by herwoman - Jun 06 2014 at 6:46am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>