Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you rather...life questions interesting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Le Madonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Le Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:47pm
A
B..me and my boo and my boo boo ridin!
B..spending eternity in Hell? Yeah not me. 

Edited by Le Madonna - May 14 2013 at 8:47pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have a question

Would you sacrifice your life if it meant the rest of the world will no longer suffer(no more disease, hunger, war)?  this is a guarantee

nope

wont do me any good im dead

lol wwjd
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:35am
All a's with no fukks given
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:47am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

1. you are offered with a choice to 
a.) in the eyes of others you will be the most beautiful person in the world. Everyone will be awed by your beauty however the condition is whenever you look into the mirror you will see the most disgusting face you have ever seen. truly hideous.
b.) you will be reviled as the ugliest person to the general public. However when you look into the mirror you will see the most beautiful face in the world? 

What's more important to you being beautiful to the world or beautiful for yourself? 

2. you can have either
a.) the perfect romantic relationship with your ideal partner that will last forever. However you will never form close friendships with other people and your family will reject you for your partner 
b.) tons of great friends and tight family bonds but never find romantic love? 

Which do choose? romantic love or platonic love? 

a.) you can have the life of a lifetime, you will be rich, powerful and attractive but you will go to hell when you die
b.) live a life of misery, constant humiliation and pain. You will be the  most miserable person to ever live on the face of the earth.but go to heaven eternally? 

Which do you choose? earthly happiness at the cost of eternal damnation or to live the worlds most painful life but eternal salvation

1A, I can think I'm ugly all I want as long as I'm gettin sum
2A
2A

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

a.) in the eyes of others you will be the most beautiful person in the world. Everyone will be awed by your beauty however the condition is whenever you look into the mirror you will see the most disgusting face you have ever seen. truly hideous.

b.) you will be reviled as the ugliest person to the general public. However when you look into the mirror you will see the most beautiful face in the world? 

What's more important to you being beautiful to the world or beautiful for yourself? 

2. you can have either

a.) the perfect romantic relationship with your ideal partner that will last forever. However you will never form close friendships with other people and your family will reject you for your partner 

a.) you can have the life of a lifetime, you will be rich, powerful and attractive but you will go to hell when you die

b.) live a life of misery, constant humiliation and pain. You will be the  most miserable person to ever live on the face of the earth.but go to heaven eternally? 

Which do you choose? earthly happiness at the cost of eternal damnation or to live the worlds most painful life but eternal salvation

2A

2A

Lol, where is this thought process coming from? Ugly people have sex too, shyt probably more than attractive people. Ya'll know damn well ya'll be fukking ugly bytches and ni66as on the low, so kill that noise about only fukking wit dimes.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:16am

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I have a question

Would you sacrifice your life if it meant the rest of the world will no longer suffer(no more disease, hunger, war)?  this is a guarantee

nope

wont do me any good im dead

lol wwjd

Chile Jesus already died on the cross

so if he can't save us, neither can I

no thank you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

2. you can have either

2A

2A

Lol, where is this thought process coming from? Ugly people have sex too, shyt probably more than attractive people. Ya'll know damn well ya'll be fukking ugly bytches and ni66as on the low, so kill that noise about only fukking wit dimes.

I don't have sex with men and I don't have sex with unattractive women. Average women and above average women yeah, but not unattractive women. Now git with that noise

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:10am
^^ I know I quoted you, but I was making a general statement. And men are always claiming to only be involved with attractive women, you have at least once or twice in your life been with an unattractice woman. I need to see pics of these so called attractive women you fukk wit.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:13am

^^ I know I quoted you, but I was making a general statement. And men are always claiming to only be involved with attractive women, you have at least once or twice in your life been with an unattractice woman. I need to see pics of these so called attractive women you fukk wit.

Nope, just take my word for it. I don't have a high body count so I only mess with women that I really like.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:44am

2. you can have either

2A

2A

I don't have sex with men and I don't have sex with unattractive women. Average women and above average women yeah, but not unattractive women. Now git with that noise

Come on now. we ugly girls need love tooLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>