Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you propose to your boyfriend?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't like public proposals

that's an automatic no because you don't know meLOL

yep...and thats a whole 'nother thread too. seems like when guys do the public proposal, it is to a woman that they havent been dating long that they are trying to trap. remember nick cannon in times square with selita ebanks? the rapper The Game and valeisha butterfield? this list is a mile long and each scenario turns out badly where the woman says yes on the spot and then says no immediately after LOL

I can definitely understand why this would happen LOL
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:13pm
Yall are forgetting that she pulled him up to hug her after the response. I think I heard I can't get a hug?

Sorry but this can't be life. The paper from the straw was stuck on her knee cap.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:13pm
how do yall feel about bedroom /in the bed proposals? My girlfriend has a thing about that. She used to have a thing about asking where did he propose and then say 'please don't tell me it was in bed.' LOL

eta: I'm not talking about Afrok's heat of passion type proposals (giggles)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lol nj.  i didn't watch the video either.  she was on one knee???????????  lort lort lort.  i was just kidding around...

Both knees at the Red Pepper (LOLEmbarrassedSleepyShocked) asking for his hand while he sipped a $7 drink outta a plastic cup.....he didn't get up to hug her or nutting.......

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.  that used to be one of my back up spots tho...EmbarrassedLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:18pm
sandy are they at the red pepper for real?  lol  you gone make me watch the video...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:32pm
i just watched. that was really sad.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:33pm

sandy are they at the red pepper for real?  lol  you gone make me watch the video...

IONOLOL

It just had the lookLOLCry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

IONOLOL

It just had the lookLOLCry

Like one of those hole in the wall joints. LOLLOLLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:35pm
but what if that was 'their spot?'

like maybe that's where they met.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 30 2014 at 1:37pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:43pm
lol.  can somebody post a link that works?  i can't view from the link on page one.
nevermind i guess i have to log into fb...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 30 2014 at 1:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic