Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWould you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 90>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 9:53am
Man I don't give a damn what color she is. If I give my hard earned money to you for you to better yourself and you spend that money on a bum ni66a and bullsh!t I'd be pissed too. Fukc the "they're on her because she's black" nonsense. 
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 9:59am
When you donate to someone you don't get to choose how the receiver allocates the funds. 

They can whine till their face turns blue, but most adults know that if you give to a homeless person you can't control how the money is spent. 

I think people are being ridiculous about this. Was it proven that she gave $6,000 to her 'baby daddy' though? 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 10:26am
They are on her because shes black, AND what she did was effed up. I'm see my original answer was No I wouldn't help her. 

This is my Chicago mentality coming into play. I used to always want to give money to the bums in front of the gas station. My parents would always say I shouldn't because "They'll just spend it on...." I hate when people say that because I believe it's none of your business what they spend it on. If you care what they spend it on, don't give it.

Now that I've lived longer, I see that the majority of homeless people where I physically have been in my life, normally, dropped the ball somewhere and continued to do it. Being homeless is the end result. I said all that to say, I'll help where I can help for real. I'll get you food, I'll give you clothes, I'll give you a ride, I'll watch your kids, I'll call the police. I will not just give you money. Clearly, you don't know what to do with money. It's brutal, but everything isn't fair, easy, or sweet. If I ever became homeless, the same would apply to me. Don't give me money. Give me help. (Which is what some people did for her and the truth came out about her.)

(This is solely about the average case. Not statistical outliers like home burned down, has no family, mentally handicapped, things like that. I'm talking what I, me, personally have seen like drug addicts, men who used women their whole lives, women who depended on men their whole lives, sex offenders who can't get jobs, violent criminals, things we all see as we grow up and begin to understand why the world is so cold.)

I'm fostering a baby right now because my cousin and his ho ain't sh*t. They always get money and help. I could make a whole thread about this. This poor baby is all messed up health wise and mentally, but these fools stay making excuses. Guess what? They're homeless now. But they won't tell you how they left the  baby by himself in the house to go to Chicago. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 11:09am
Jarrett Maupin tried to extort $4,000 from me as a donation to his political campaign. He was very angry when I threw him off my defense team in August. Maupin just got off probation for telling lies and conducting himself in a questionable manner on other cases.

The man who started the "baby daddy" rumor is the man she is referring to above. Unless there is some documentation that her money went to a boyfriend, I don't think it's fair to malign her character based on heresay, but people are quick to do it yes, because she is a black woman in poverty. This ni66a needs to keep focusing on his strip club donations. He is sheisty, but I doubt anyone did a check on hisass. How exactly would he know how she has allocated money?...he got bank statements? What seriousactivist uses the term "baby daddy" in an interview? He went out of his way to embarrass her and deduce her to a 'baby mama' to be evil. Period. 

The average cost for an apartment in Arizona is $950.00. If her credit is shot to hell (which it more than likely is) than any landlord would more than likely require a larger amount per month to allow her to stay there. Her rent is not above her means. 

Her food costs are not above her means (I entered her expenses into the SNAP benefits calculator and they would give her app. $497.00 a month for food for three people...age was not factored in). 

The average cost for an American family of three for clothing is about $174.00. This is for the AVERAGE family. Not a family with no clothes at all. When I was poor, I had no clothes....when I finally was able to afford some for myself the cost was well over $200.00. Starting from NOTHING is different than starting from something. Of course the average person doesn't spend $300 a month for clothes. The average person adds to their wardrobe....they aren't creating is from nothing. 

I could trim her expenses as well, but certainly not enough to make a drastic difference in the remaining amount. With $40,000 she still would only be covered for 1 year of stability at the most. 

I think it's incredibly phucked up how her finances are being monitored in such a way. Don't give if you want to dictate how funds are spent. 

That's why I accept NO money from nada mutherphucker. Daren Wilson has raised WELL over $100,000 for actual murder, and not a dime will go to an attorney as his ass wont even be indicted. All of this yet, nary a soul has questioned what he is going to do with his money. 

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 11:16am
This bytch is a habitual liar....but people believe him. He has a track record of lying on people for his own personal gain. 

Phoenix Man Sentenced for Lying to the FBI 

U.S. Attorney’s OfficeSeptember 21, 2009
  • District of Arizona(602) 514-7500

PHOENIX—Jarrett Maupin II, 22, of Phoenix was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge David G. Campbell to five years probation and 75 hours of community service. Maupin, a former member of the Governing Board of the Phoenix Union High School District and a former Phoenix mayoral candidate, pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI.

A federal indictment in January 2009 alleged that Maupin knowingly and willfully made a false material statement to the FBI. In his plea agreement, Maupin admitted that in September 2008, he falsely informed the FBI that a local elected official engaged in criminal activity in order to hurt the official politically. Maupin fully repudiated the false report as part of his plea agreement. Additionally, as part of his plea agreement, Maupin agreed to resign his position on the Governing Board.

The investigation preceding the indictment was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The prosecution was handled by Rachel Hernandez and Gary Restaino, Assistant U.S. Attorneys, District of Arizona, Phoenix.

CASE NUMBER: CR-09-0052-PHX-DGC

RELEASE NUMBER: 2009-303 (Maupin)

This content has been reproduced from its original source.

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Nov 23 2014 at 11:18am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 11:24am
" she said that although three jobs (total) have been actually offered to her, two were part-time positions with pay that would not even cover the cost of rent let alone childcare"

Sooo no job is better than a part-time job or hell 2 part-time jobs since u dont want to travel an hr for one.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 12:19pm
but this is a plea deal that she agreed to ? where does it say she cant use her donation money for her legal defense ? she was charged with a very serious crime, and if those children would of been dead this would be another story with a whole lot less sympathy.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 12:26pm
I am upset she used part of the money for Frivolous items while trying to get back on her feet .
I am curious why she chose a apartment with expensive rent . Place the money down on a HUD home to secure a permanent roof over your children head . I will wait to hear her side , but the expense account is ridiculous for a person in her position . The cable bill alone is crazy .

ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

" she said that although three jobs (total) have been actually offered to her, two were part-time positions with pay that would not even cover the cost of rent let alone childcare"

Sooo no job is better than a part-time job or hell 2 part-time jobs since u dont want to travel an hr for one.

What's the point of working if you make $1250/month but your daycare is also $1250/month? It seems you're working just to have some one watch your kids.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This bytch is a habitual liar....but people believe him. He has a track record of lying on people for his own personal gain. 

Phoenix Man Sentenced for Lying to the FBI 

U.S. Attorney’s OfficeSeptember 21, 2009
  • District of Arizona(602) 514-7500

PHOENIX—Jarrett Maupin II, 22, of Phoenix was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge David G. Campbell to five years probation and 75 hours of community service. Maupin, a former member of the Governing Board of the Phoenix Union High School District and a former Phoenix mayoral candidate, pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI.

A federal indictment in January 2009 alleged that Maupin knowingly and willfully made a false material statement to the FBI. In his plea agreement, Maupin admitted that in September 2008, he falsely informed the FBI that a local elected official engaged in criminal activity in order to hurt the official politically. Maupin fully repudiated the false report as part of his plea agreement. Additionally, as part of his plea agreement, Maupin agreed to resign his position on the Governing Board.

The investigation preceding the indictment was conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The prosecution was handled by Rachel Hernandez and Gary Restaino, Assistant U.S. Attorneys, District of Arizona, Phoenix.

CASE NUMBER: CR-09-0052-PHX-DGC

RELEASE NUMBER: 2009-303 (Maupin)

This content has been reproduced from its original source.

So this is who you are talking about. Start at 0:44 seconds to see him.

It's odd that he would go on the local news-station and talk ill of her. Guess she didn't use some of that supporter money to support him. I thought that detail was released by the judge.

However, people make less than $40,000 and are still able to make ends meet. $40,000 is enough to get you back your feet. It is not easy, but there are things on her budget that could have been trimmed. I don't agree with the judge ordering her to have a $60,000 trust fund though.

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 23 2014 at 12:56pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 90>
  Share Topic