Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 82>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:31pm
Ok i've sorted out the mix up

Derrica and her sister are blackandmissinginc.com

Deidra is blackandmissing.org
didnt know mzD had a child or did i? was it a son?
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I agree with Jane in that they need to help simplify the paperwork and process for getting aide

Shoot, when I'm trying to help my clients sign up for some stuff.. I sometimes have no idea what the paper is really asking for.. and good luck getting an answer by telephone via your 250 monthly minutes.
Shiiiiid. You have to go to DCFS in person to get anything really done.Dead
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I remember how she looks, clear as day
as do i...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

watching now...the only thing I was waiting to find out wasn't revealed so, meh.

So no info on where the family is at? That tells me something.

Welp lemme go back to watching 19 kids & counting.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:36am
no...the segment looked a lot like this thread...all questions, no answers.  No grandma either...only the woman who set up the charity page.  Granny probably thought better of going on.  
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:40am
Hmm....very curious wonder.  I hate to speculate but if she lives in the same city and would not provide help / babysitting she may have been struggling with being questioned about that.

My sister was on drugs for a few years and my mom recently bragged about how she wouldn't watch my niece because my sister might leave her there for days.  That sh*t pissed me off completely.  Why wouldn't you not only watch her but insist that she leave the baby there until she got her sh*t together.  Who thinks like this?  I would snatch my grand-babies up so fast their parents wouldn't remember what they looked like for years.  I get it.  Kids are a handful but come on.  

And it is extremely easy to get assistance for children that you take in and help.  For whatever reason they treat you completely different and work with you to keep the child safe and in your home.  I got all kinds of assistance including free daycare, W.I.C. and financial assistance for my niece that I took care of for two years (diff niece).  I say that so ppl who may have thought about it are less afraid to step in and take a child in a bad situation.  They will help you before they help a failing mother.     

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 02 2014 at 7:41am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:42am
I was at county social services this morning for a meeting and thought about this damn thread.LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:52am

Is sucks but Kfoxx Ive seen people raise three generations.....their kids....grandkids.....and the greats because people refuse to get their shyt together.......hell when are you suppose to enjoy your own life?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:12am
maybe gramma was scared folks was gone ask her where was she at and why didn't she help her?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Is sucks but Kfoxx Ive seen people raise three generations.....their kids....grandkids.....and the greats because people refuse to get their shyt together.......hell when are you suppose to enjoy your own life?

truth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 82>
  Share Topic