BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:45pm
I agree with Jane in that they need to help simplify the paperwork and process for getting aide

Shoot, when I'm trying to help my clients sign up for some stuff.. I sometimes have no idea what the paper is really asking for.. and good luck getting an answer by telephone via your 250 monthly minutes.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I agree with Jane in that they need to help simplify the paperwork and process for getting aide

Shoot, when I'm trying to help my clients sign up for some stuff.. I sometimes have no idea what the paper is really asking for.. and good luck getting an answer by telephone via your 250 monthly minutes.
Right . I like jane mitchell . I guess she had a laptop in her car . I will never agree with jail time for her unless something comes out about abuse over the years . I wonder what happen to granny ? I guess she was afraid at her age to appear on TV . I think the lady will give a interview asap . I hope she is in a safe place if the judge allowed her to continue bail ? Why waste money on a trial when you have people starving and killing children out on bail for 200 bucks ? White momther's are treated so much better .
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:13pm
is this lady on Nancy Grace from  Black and Missing the old bhm member?
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:15pm
What channel is this on ?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:16pm
hln
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Do you have a link ? TIA
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:46pm
I do agree white women get wrist slaps for worst things.....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:55pm
JESUS that poor baby!!!Cry. I just wanna reach into the screen and give him a hug. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

kind of off topic/

childcare is expensive

what does childcare cost where you all live?

cost $350 to $400 a week where I live

these are places like kindercare, la petite, childtime and the like

I don't know what home care and child care at churches cost

GYALLL WTF? 

Y'all need to move to Jamaica, the one on my street is open from 6 a.m - 4 or 5 p.m. plus 2 meals, five days a week is $45. These are early childhood trained teachers, kids wear uniform and ish too LOL

Shoot if you feel fancy and want to send them to a real school, it's $500 for the semester

Now i really believe my sister when she said she never wanted kids cause its too expensiveShocked No matter how my mother would plead and say all she had to do was birth it and send it to Jamaica and she would raise the baby LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Is her name Diedra? It has to be her as her blog website was Black and Missing. remember when Harpo and nem visited her websiteClapClapClapClap and she was like lortt all this foolywang ive been up to on BHM. I know she's gained a lot of publicity since she was banned and went all over the interwebs cursing BHM and Russ

MH looney TunesStar
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 81>