Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 83>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:09pm
Now who should go to jail  ? NSFW !!Cry

Texas couple starved 5-year-old son, kept him locked in stairway closet: police 

Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer reportedly kept the tiny boy in a little closet with just a mattress. He was found wearing just a diaper, his bones showing underneath his skin, after police first responded to the Spring, Texas home.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, March 31, 2014, 7:05 PM

Both parents were charged with child endangering for keeping their son locked in a closet. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Both parents were charged with child endangerment. They are accused of keeping their son locked in a closet.

A Texas couple kept their bruised, malnourished 5-year-old son in a diaper and locked in a closet of their Spring home, police said in a horrifying case of abuse.

The tiny, blond-haired boy was severely underweight, his shoulder blades, ribs and vertebrae showing through his skin, when officers found him late last week.

Bradley Bleimeyer, 24, the boy’s father, and his wife, Tammi Bleimeyer, 33, the boy’s stepmother, were arrested Friday on a charge of child endangerment.

It wasn’t until the little boy’s teen step brother told police Thursday about the abuse that the child was saved.

Cops responded to the family’s home in the 21500 block of Castlemont Lane in Spring last Thursday after a report of a fight, KPRC-TV reported.

Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer were arrested and charged with endangering a child after police were called to the home and told that they locked their 5-year-old son in a closet under the stairs. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer were arrested and charged with endangering a child after police were called to the home and told that they locked their 5-year-old son in a closet under the stairs.

There, they found Bradley Bleimeyer arguing with his 16-year-old stepson, who told officers the man was keeping his stepbrother locked in a closet.

Authorities entered the house and found the closet under a stairway, with mattress inside and a lock on the door, the TV station reported.

Tammi Bleimeyer had already fled the home with the child by the time officers arrived, and both adults refused to tell cops the location of the boy.

Officers on Friday tracked the woman and her husband to a nearby motel.

The tiny 5-year-old had bumps and bruises and bones showing through his skin. He was kept in a diaper during his captivity, police say. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office The tiny 5-year-old had bumps and bruises and bones showing through his skin. He was kept in a diaper during his captivity, police say.

The child was taken to the hospital while both parents were arrested.

“He was severely under nourished, bone sticking out, bumps, bruises. His skin was coming off on his back. It's a horrific horrific situation,” Harris County Constable Precinct 4 Assistant Chief Mark Herman told KHOU-TV.

Tammi Bleimeyer, who is pregnant and has five children, including the 16-year-old, was released on a $2,000 bond, the station reported.

Bradley Bleimeyer, already out on bail for a burglary arrest, was held without bond.

The child remains hospitalized.

sgoldstein@nydailynews.com

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 6:11pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:12pm

The step mother id free ona 200 dollar bond , yet they want 9 grand for the lady in the op . She is also pregnant with her 7th child . WTH CPS . They claim the child was fine a week ago .. I can't . Cry

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 6:23pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:14pm
Wonder if she treated her children better. Like in the Relisha Rudd thread, they gave away the little girl but not her brothers.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:18pm
SMH watching this now. Poor baby Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:22pm
I change the channel . I can't eat my dinner . Cry
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Aww Miss India that is in my city. Cry Poor baby. Scared, starving and locked away in a closet. That is torture keeping him in a diaper. Just disgusting. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:34pm
Ms India.. the story is on now
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:37pm
Thank you ^^^ Watching .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Aww Miss India that is in my city. Cry Poor baby. Scared, starving and locked away in a closet. That is torture keeping him in a diaper. Just disgusting. 
Lord have mercy . She better go hide . You are going to see people that are looking to kill her . Hell i want to stomp both so call parents . Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:41pm

I almost broke my remote after that black woman spoke . I need a drink .Cry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 83>
  Share Topic