Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 90>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I want the same ability to take leave as a parent. If they get extra time due to maternity leave, then I want that extra time too. I just want it to be fair.

And huh at the bold? Families are already more than subsidized by the childfree. When it comes to healthcare, you pay more because more people means more service. That was your choice to have more people.

Okay it simply requires a "qualifying event" I'm sure.  I'm no sure what else can be done to solve your issue.   Until they come up with "its not fair syndrome" as a valid diagnosis you're kind of screwed.

And to the second part, again, it was your choice not to have more people so its only fair in this village that you kick in for my family.   I'm going to protest this family plan sh*t and insist on getting the exact same rate as you.  Its not fair. 

Childfree people are already kicking in for your family. I've yet to meet a person that turns down any of the lovely child tax credits they are eligible to receive. I don't get ish from y'all, but I stay paying for y'alls children in one way or another.

ANd believe me, my medical plan is probably way more than your family plan. You don't want it.

guuurrll I so relate

yeahh.....I don't care about how much I'm taxed either outside of a passing comment like "wow that's a fvck ton of money."  I could live somewhere that taxes a lot more.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Ok, well let me rephrase. It seems that you have some really negative thoughts/ideas about mothers/motherhood as a whole

and hopefully that will change as you grow and heal.

I sincerely hope they won't.

But since I'm not president of anything, it certainly doesn't matter either way.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:46pm
I can't Understand the argument if you pay no bills like rent or a mortgage. We have 18 years plus the cost of college while paying thousands in bills every month . I regret leaving my parents home early . You can save a small fortune if you manage your money right .  
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:52pm
i guess the grass is always greener or the other side, after all my calculations i will be at a net loss career wise and financially after becoming a parent. I'm not even on the other side yet, and it's already impacting me. Any breaks i might qualify for will just make thing a little less bad vs. really bad. These aren't feelings, these are cold hard financial calculations I have made. There is no "leg up" becoming a parent in this society. i think all of us are idiots to be honest if we thought about the pros and cons with our heads instead of our heartsLOL

The max "tax break" for child care is $1500 per child, and to get the childcare credit you have to prove you had at least $3000 in expenses. So what are you gaining really? the impact of the deduction depends on your income of course, If you can find full time child care for less than $120 a month, I don't even want it. What really is there to be envious of when parents wind up at a net loss financially at the end of the day?  

the little crumbs the government may give to make sure there are enough young people on payroll
social security taxes to pay for baby boomers well into the future is just a shrewd investment plain and simple. 

Edited by melikey - Apr 01 2014 at 5:54pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i guess the grass is always greener or the other side, after all my calculations i will be at a net loss career wise and financially after becoming a parent. I'm not even on the other side yet, and it's already impacting me. Any breaks i might qualify for will just make thing a little less bad vs. really bad. These aren't feelings, these are cold hard financial calculations I have made. There is no "leg up" becoming a parent in this society. i think all of us are idiots to be honest if we thought about the pros and cons with our heads instead of our heartsLOL

The max "tax break" for child care is $1500 per child, the impact of the deduction depends on your income of course. If you can find full time child care for less than $120 a month, I don't even want it. What really is there to be envious of when parents wind up at a net loss financially at the end of the day? <span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">the little crumbs the government may give to make sure there are enough </span>young <span style="line-height: 1.4;">people on </span>payroll
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">social security taxes to pay for baby boomers well into the future is just a shrewd investment plain and simple. </span>

You good if you can find childcare for less than $120 a week. My 4 year old goes to a Private SCHOOL, her tuition is really cheap honestly in comparison to other Private/Catholic schools here, but sending her to school is cheaper than a daycare. There is no tax credit for her tuition.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Apr 01 2014 at 6:00pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

yeahh.....I don't care about how much I'm taxed either outside of a passing comment like "wow that's a fvck ton of money."  I could live somewhere that taxes a lot more.

for the most part I don't care either when it comes to certain things. I feel everyone should have free healthcare no matter what...I don't mind paying taxes toward that but I do hate paying taxes and then thinking of women who abuse the system because they have kids or keep having more kids to stay on welfare...

Edited by mrshairdo - Apr 01 2014 at 5:59pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

You good if you can find childcare for less than $120 a week. My 4 year old goes to a Private SCHOOL, her tuition is really cheap honestly in comparison to other Private/Catholic schools here, but sending her to school is cheaper than a daycare. There is no tax credit for her tuition.

Girl I know, Infant care here is ~$200 for in home care, not the centers they are more, per child. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:09pm
Now who should go to jail  ? NSFW !!Cry

Texas couple starved 5-year-old son, kept him locked in stairway closet: police 

Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer reportedly kept the tiny boy in a little closet with just a mattress. He was found wearing just a diaper, his bones showing underneath his skin, after police first responded to the Spring, Texas home.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, March 31, 2014, 7:05 PM

Both parents were charged with child endangering for keeping their son locked in a closet. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Both parents were charged with child endangerment. They are accused of keeping their son locked in a closet.

A Texas couple kept their bruised, malnourished 5-year-old son in a diaper and locked in a closet of their Spring home, police said in a horrifying case of abuse.

The tiny, blond-haired boy was severely underweight, his shoulder blades, ribs and vertebrae showing through his skin, when officers found him late last week.

Bradley Bleimeyer, 24, the boy’s father, and his wife, Tammi Bleimeyer, 33, the boy’s stepmother, were arrested Friday on a charge of child endangerment.

It wasn’t until the little boy’s teen step brother told police Thursday about the abuse that the child was saved.

Cops responded to the family’s home in the 21500 block of Castlemont Lane in Spring last Thursday after a report of a fight, KPRC-TV reported.

Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer were arrested and charged with endangering a child after police were called to the home and told that they locked their 5-year-old son in a closet under the stairs. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer were arrested and charged with endangering a child after police were called to the home and told that they locked their 5-year-old son in a closet under the stairs.

There, they found Bradley Bleimeyer arguing with his 16-year-old stepson, who told officers the man was keeping his stepbrother locked in a closet.

Authorities entered the house and found the closet under a stairway, with mattress inside and a lock on the door, the TV station reported.

Tammi Bleimeyer had already fled the home with the child by the time officers arrived, and both adults refused to tell cops the location of the boy.

Officers on Friday tracked the woman and her husband to a nearby motel.

The tiny 5-year-old had bumps and bruises and bones showing through his skin. He was kept in a diaper during his captivity, police say. Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office The tiny 5-year-old had bumps and bruises and bones showing through his skin. He was kept in a diaper during his captivity, police say.

The child was taken to the hospital while both parents were arrested.

“He was severely under nourished, bone sticking out, bumps, bruises. His skin was coming off on his back. It's a horrific horrific situation,” Harris County Constable Precinct 4 Assistant Chief Mark Herman told KHOU-TV.

Tammi Bleimeyer, who is pregnant and has five children, including the 16-year-old, was released on a $2,000 bond, the station reported.

Bradley Bleimeyer, already out on bail for a burglary arrest, was held without bond.

The child remains hospitalized.

sgoldstein@nydailynews.com

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 6:11pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:12pm

The step mother id free ona 200 dollar bond , yet they want 9 grand for the lady in the op . She is also pregnant with her 7th child . WTH CPS . They claim the child was fine a week ago .. I can't . Cry

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 6:23pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:14pm
Wonder if she treated her children better. Like in the Relisha Rudd thread, they gave away the little girl but not her brothers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 90>
  Share Topic