BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I read your response

So what's your reply? What kind of half ass reply is this. Go hard or go home j/k
There wasn't anything to respond to. Good to see you

hey hw
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:55am
I look foward to her granny interview tonight on Jane mitchell . I think we will learn more about the mother . Thank god for her release .
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I spoke with a close friend that is a military spouse dv victim and lived in a shelter (with 4 kids) and resided in AZ.....she said its not that difficult to get help.....this sounds like a case of pride.....point blank period. 

I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs and it definitely isn't that easy, especially if she didn't have an honorable discharge or served for less than 2 years. Even then, there's a lot of red tape and limited resources. Your friend may be in an area where more money is allotted to affordable housing or job placement, but I know that's not the case for people in NY and probably not in CA either. I know wounded veterans with families who've been in shelters for over a year waiting for affordable housing resources.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:58am
VA can't do sh*t right. 

"Veterans routinely complain about how much paperwork they have to generate to apply for VA benefits. They may have a point: the Department of Veterans Affairs inspector general reported Thursday that paper had piled so high at the VA’s regional office in Winston-Salem, N.C., that it “appeared to have the potential to compromise the integrity of the building.”

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 01 2014 at 12:00pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:10pm
Somewhat off topic...I know the VA around this state has social work reps who actively target female vets because they are unaware of the services out there to help them. The military is still geared toward the majority(yt men) so women fall through the cracks. Some are afraid that if they seek help they will be separated from their children and don't know that while limited, some all female veteran facilities allow for children to stay with mom even if she is in recovery. They encourage families to stay together. Then the waiting lists are long, facilities are far away...hot mess.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:12pm
Its not so cut and dry but all of us know that.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:14pm
I just found out the lady must go before a judge today for a trial . Dangit . I pray they give her probation .

The funds will be used for “legal fees, care for her children and bettering Taylor’s situation, including accommodation,” said Bishop, who admits to having her own struggles to make ends met.

Bishop said she decided to help after she looked at Taylor’s Facebook page, which clearly showed a mother devoted to her children who made a “terrible mistake.”

Some might see this arrest as exclusively a child neglect issue, which, I will confess, was my first instinct. But I would urge you to consider how this story underscores the desperate situations parents are forced into in this country, either by poverty, lack of affordable housing, single parenthood or some combination of the three. Not everyone can afford a babysitter, daycare or a nanny; America really is a nation of latchkey kids (or in this case, babies) being left by themselves while Mom or Dad work. There are larger issues at play here: between the cost of childcare in this country and the cost of housing, a lot of parents who want to work have to make difficult choices regarding their kids. And be honest: Shanesha Taylor certainly isn’t the only single parent who has left young children by themselves while she was trying to put food on the table. But Shanesha was doubly unfortunate enough to be homeless, so the young children were left alone in public, in her car, and she was caught. It’s a sucky situation all-around.

Poverty is the problem here; poverty is what led to Taylor’s criminal behavior. We shouldn’t judge Shanesha Taylor so harshly for not having any resources she could rely on. The types of punishment the government is pursuing — taking her kids away from her or putting her in jail — don’t address that lack of resources. Punishing her could actually strip her of even more future resources. Obviously I don’t think that babies should be left alone inside hot cars, but we need to have empathy for the complexities of this situation.

Here’s hoping the Maricopa County attorneys drop the charges against Shanesha Taylor and this case is used to draw further attention to the systematic issues that led to her decision-making in the first place.

Edited by india100 - Apr 01 2014 at 12:20pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This system is easier for single moms than childless people.....be serious.....

the gotdamn truth
*continues reading*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:19pm

Its not so cut and dry but all of us know that.

Not saying it cut and dry but if you don't attempt to get help what do you expect?
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:22pm
I am happy her kids are alive tho. That girl Sophie from the lacefront section who scammed people who was in the military got convicted of killing her baby. What's messed up is that the husband knew she was a drunk and would lash out but still left Sophie with their newborn. Sophie would burn her baby with ciggerettes. So at least this woman has her kids and they are alive and well. http://www.alamogordonews.com/tablehome/ci_20544602/hafb-couple-plead-not-guilty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 82>
  Share Topic