BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Lol so I'm an asshole b*tch narcissist who hates black babies, black people and myself. Even though I'm not on of her family members or friends that left her with no baby sitter, and I'm not her deadbeat child's father, nor am I the one who actually left 2 infants in a hot car.

Hilarious.

So worked up to the point of name calling over words on the internet...might wanna try redirecting some of that indignation to the actual child abusers and deadbeats.

Maysay I called you no names.  I think you have some deep issues and I've said that before.  Life imprints us, that's a fact.  I agree with some of the things you say yet some are dripping with pain and anger.  I feel no less empathy towards you than I do for this mother and her children. 

Will post-birth control cure racism, poverty and apathy?  Probably not.   We have never (since the beginning of mankind) had a world where children were born into perfect homes.  It was designed that way.  The most famous piece of literature in the world discusses this design numerous times.  Babies kept coming.

Maybe they will invent a pill you can take to make the babies disappear as soon as you lose your job, break-up or get a divorce.  Cause that would probably eliminate the need to discuss birth control that can solve the problem of an existing child for a good 75% of the population.  People in this thread might even disappear from the face of the earth.   

Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I don't care WHAT you're trolling about troll.  Does it matter?LOL

I ain't trolling though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:40pm
over $65K raised for her so far. I hope this helps to get  her on her feet.

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:28pm
Thank you to all who love and support me. I am home and safe. I was released early this morning by the grace of god. And the charity of a wonderful church community here in Chandler, AZ. I appreciate everyone who felt move enough to help a complete stranger. I LOVE you all.  As to the comments that this fund is fraudelent, please understand there are a lot of people looking to profit from my misfortune. This fund is absolutely real and my first disbursement is pending in my account. Again thank you all for you support. My family and I greatly appreciate it. 

Shanesha Taylor - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/shanesha-taylor-fundraiser/153519#sthash.pm0xWrL0.dpuf
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:30pm
^ not sure if it was already posted..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:42pm
I hope she can get on her feet. I don't think anyone has said there shouldn't be consequences to her actions. Don't they usually require the parent to obtain a job and a place to live before returning kids? 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Thank you to all who love and support me. I am home and safe.

i thought she was homelessConfused
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Thank you to all who love and support me. I am home and safe.

i thought she was homelessConfused

LOL
Maybe the church is providing housing for her...

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:41pm
if she had never been arrested she would still be sleeping in that car.  everything happens for a reason.  65,000 is more than enough to ensure the future of her children.  once she is employed she can put a down payment on a house.  charity is great when it goes to people who actually deserve it...still don't know her background but she got something she desperately needed either way.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 31 2014 at 5:41pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:19pm
I spoke to the bhm /attorney member a few moments ago . She said after calling and her exstensive research to help me , the lady remains in jail . Her hearing was vacated for unknown reasons . The letter is fake . Will know more in the morning .

Edited by india100 - Mar 31 2014 at 6:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 82>