Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 82>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:37am
MaySay is speaking the truth and same with liesnalibis.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:39am
Yall swear I'm mean though.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:58am
I like Maysay but I noticed she doesn't like black babies or certain types of black people. I think maybe she came across some black people who weren't nice and since then all black people aren't sh*t. Don't get me wrong some people aren't sh*t whether black, white, short, and tall but I've noticed her strong distain for anything black. Whether it be a black tie, black ball, or a black book anything black Maysay don't like. I wouldn't say this women is a monster I think she just made a bad decision.

We have all have made a bad decision at one point in time. In the eigth grade I cheated on my algebra quiz by copying the answers from my classmate. I didn't know her ass was as clueless as me. I figured since she was chinese she was smart. Not all chinese people are smart.
I've read she was in the military how can she fight for our country and be homeless. What part of the game is that? I pass this homeless man everyday on the way to work and he is always talking to his green plastic cup. I often wonder how did he get to that point and what was he before he became the homeless man that converses with a plastic green cup. I'm sure he has a story just like the woman here. We all have stories.

Edited by NadiaPost - Mar 31 2014 at 7:59am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:39am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I like Maysay but I noticed she doesn't like black babies or certain types of black people. I think maybe she came across some black people who weren't nice and since then all black people aren't sh*t. Don't get me wrong some people aren't sh*t whether black, white, short, and tall but I've noticed her strong distain for anything black. Whether it be a black tie, black ball, or a black book anything black Maysay don't like. I wouldn't say this women is a monster I think she just made a bad decision.

We have all have made a bad decision at one point in time. In the eigth grade I cheated on my algebra quiz by copying the answers from my classmate. I didn't know her ass was as clueless as me. I figured since she was chinese she was smart. Not all chinese people are smart.
I've read she was in the military how can she fight for our country and be homeless. What part of the game is that? I pass this homeless man everyday on the way to work and he is always talking to his green plastic cup. I often wonder how did he get to that point and what was he before he became the homeless man that converses with a plastic green cup. I'm sure he has a story just like the woman here. We all have stories.

MaySay doesn't like trashy human beings. That's all.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:50am

Stop trolling in my serious topic young man . ^^^^ I called the jail but the office placed me on hold and never return. I hope she can go before a judge today . Waiting to hear back from a bhm member /attorney for any updates .  

Edited by india100 - Mar 31 2014 at 9:02am
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Don't quote me
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:31am
ILFBHM - do you see why your Black Bourgeoisie thread was something to wipe one's ass with now???   Troll. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 31 2014 at 9:33am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:32am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I suspect MaySay doesn't like Maysay.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:50am
No one is trolling. I simply agree to what they are saying and you calling maysay lowkey a self-hater and liesnalibis crazy. But whatever though.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:02am
You stay trolling and seriously wondered why no one took your topics seriously? Really?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 82>
  Share Topic