BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:54pm
nvm... these posts all out of order..

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 30 2014 at 9:00pm
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

BBpants bed time now. Stern Smile

but...it's still early....

Meh, you need 12 hours of beauty rest.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Wish my single childless educated non-child endangering self could get 62k donated to me so that I could afford my doctors and medicine.

But living right has no reward.

don't you live quite comfortably at home with your parents?

Yes and no. It's an interesting situation.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Wish my single childless educated non-child endangering self could get 62k donated to me so that I could afford my doctors and medicine.

But living right has no reward.

don't you live quite comfortably at home with your parents?

Yes and no. It's an interesting situation.

ok. fair. but still being a home is still a luxury many don't have. 

and while the comments might be insensitive not everyone is going to sympathize with this woman--and that's ok. i rather this woman get money than that old lady who was bullied by students & got free trips to places--i mean that sucked too-but this woman has kids.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:47pm
sort of unrelated, but there is actually a growing sector of charity that is dedicated to not providing services but, wait for it... giving poor people money so that they can help themselves. 

when i heard about this and how the "establishment" charities talked about the people they were helping like they couldn't do as much for themselves as the charity could do for them if they simply had access to disposable income it actually made me cringe. 

not to mention these charities had administrative costs that are something like 30 cents on the dollar while the charities that simply gave the money away had very little administrative overhead, it just made a lot of sense to me that people have the wrong idea about how charity should work.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

LOL

Man, I remember when my momma would leave me in the car. I'd sit listening to music, eating my Fritos out of a little zip lock bag and EVERY time somebody looked like they were coming near the car I pressed the lock button....just to make sure. 

A muthafukka coulda said "Whitney your mommy is in the store and needs you!" and I woulda stayed PUT.....and pressed the lock button. 

Lmaooooooii YESSSS! Then when mim/dad finally startedto make their way back to th car and would stop to talk to someone. All hell would break loose. Had to hand crank roll that window down and beg to go home
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:36pm
No I wouldn't post her bail but I would not pass judgement on her leaving her babies in a hot ass car to deep fry. It was poor judgement on her part but I don't know what her circumstances are. No one is immune from struggling emotionally, financially or spiritually. She was interviewing for a job which is a good thing but personally for me I would never leave my baby in a car to interview for a waitress job at Red Lobsters. I don't even think Red Lobsters has health insurance.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:42pm
No, I wouldn't post her bail. Would be better if they let her off with a fine or something.
But i'd bet that,.... that wasn't the first time she left those babies in the car alone... especially if she's really homeless. Probably the first time getting caught though.

just some unfortunate circumstances.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:03pm
Praise the good & pure jellybean gods. It's Nads!Heart
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Praise the good & pure jellybean gods. It's Nads!Heart

Hey CC just here for a short spell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com