Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 89>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

But anyways, it's nice that people are opening up their wallets for her. there are people out there who care.
IA. Life happens sometimes and you just never know. Loss of a job, abusive relationship, mental illness, etc. Without a good support system, many are left on their own and if they are unaware to find resources to help them they will just sink further and further.

I really hope she rebounds from this and the court systems don't go too hard on her. Sh*t, as it much mentioned earlier if the teen with Affluenza can get away with a slap on the wrist for drunk driving and killing multiple people, she should not be facing jail or prison.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

the first part of the post had to do with exactly what i said… 
i dont get it. so hurt by words thrown during an argument but so insensitive about a woman struggling and trying to help her kids… 

i wasnt saying you were referring to star… 

Well, I would comment on this but I'll abstain from starting something.
Why pick solely on Star, though? If her stance on this is something that would annoy me, it's not like she would be the only one... Partisan politics is annoying.

like i said ive only read like 7 or so pages.. and no one elses comments stuck out to me as harshly.. and if they did.. that is their typical bhm persona so it wasnt out of the norm. 

quite a few people have commented on stars comment… it was a bit much. 
so it has nothing to do with me 'picking on' her or me 'detesting' her…. Confused
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:08pm
^^@Carolina cutie: Yup. I guess I can somewhat see myself in her because I went through a long period of joblessness. If it weren't for my family and if I had a child to take care of, I'd be in deep shyt. My heart goes out to her.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 30 2014 at 6:09pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It's the hardest to avoid people we detest the most...all the niccas on here I don't like can't seem to run out of reasons to address me. Don't make no damn sense.

you STAY making comments towards me though so stawp. 
if you wanna avoid me, scroll past when you see my avi.. its not that hard. 
its not that serious for me to try to avoid you… youre only a major factor in your head. no one elses… 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:13pm
For the record I don't give a f*ck who don't like my comment. It's my opinion. Nobody forced her to have babies she couldn't care for. We as a people need to stop excusing this shyt. Btw this doesn't have to have anything to do with being a baby mama. If you a "baby mama" and you legit on your shyt it's all semantics. But she put those babies in danger and that is not up for debate.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It's the hardest to avoid people we detest the most...all the niccas on here I don't like can't seem to run out of reasons to address me. Don't make no damn sense.

you STAY making comments towards me though so stawp. 
if you wanna avoid me, scroll past when you see my avi.. its not that hard. 
its not that serious for me to try to avoid you… youre only a major factor in your head. no one elses… 

yeah sure til next time you call my name...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:22pm
it'll probably be later today lol. 

i know you try to find every excuse you can to make yourself feel special… but i comment whenever… how much i like or dislike the person is irrelevant..  

if it bothers you so much… ignore me. 

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:25pm
Please don't turn this thread into the "Lies and Coco" show, I hate that show.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:29pm
I ain't addressed you in bout a week and won't anymore. But for the record I have asked repeatedly but you can't stop yourself along with several others...okay good day.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Please don't turn this thread into the "Lies and Coco" show, I hate that show.

It's already over...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 89>
  Share Topic