Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 83>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:46pm
i dont really get how star was so deeply hurt by sandras words towards jolie during a heated argument.. 

but she can be so insensitive towards a woman who tried to do something to help her family 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:51pm
id hate to see some of yall down on your luck.. yet trying… and have someone tell you that youre ratchet, and that you shouldnt have made things so hard on yourself by bringing kids into the world and used a condom.. 
Not everyones life is gonna be smooth sailing… her money situation could have gone from good to bad in a matter of no time.  

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont really get how star was so deeply hurt by sandras words towards jolie during a heated argument.. 

but she can be so insensitive towards a woman who tried to do something to help her family 

What's the first part of the post got to do with anything?
In any case, I wasn't referring to Star, actually. Don't know what her take was on this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:52pm
But anyways, it's nice that people are opening up their wallets for her. there are people out there who care.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:54pm
the first part of the post had to do with exactly what i said… 
i dont get it. so hurt by words thrown during an argument but so insensitive about a woman struggling and trying to help her kids… 

i wasnt saying you were referring to star… 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:55pm

Can you like, stop typing my name? I'm asking you.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:57pm
ill comment on whatever i feel the need to comment on star. 
ive asked you to stop with your little comments before and you didnt… tis life. 
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:00pm

i dont get it. so hurt by words thrown during an argument but so insensitive about a woman struggling and trying to help her kids… 

really?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:00pm

Well, I would comment on this but I'll abstain from starting something.
Why pick solely on Star, though? If her stance on this is something that would annoy me, it's not like she would be the only one... Partisan politics is annoying.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 30 2014 at 6:01pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:01pm
It's the hardest to avoid people we detest the most...all the niccas on here I don't like can't seem to run out of reasons to address me. Don't make no damn sense.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 83>
  Share Topic