BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:27am
Nope. I feel for her, but its about what's best for the children. At the moment, it's not her, sadly.
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:41am
Wait, was Shanesha in the military?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:11am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

What happened to that guy who left his kids for a strip club?

Can you fry with the window cracked? I swear my parents left me in hot ass cars all the time, no radio no nothin
Crying! My mom would leave us in the car and one person would hit the other and we would all end up in the store anyway coming to tell it. She was so embarrassed, lol different times though. Same sun but different times.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:17am

Look at her old life . I heard the miltary thing also today . I can't wait to hear her side .

Shanesha Taylor
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Maysay the world you yearn for is impossible.

Struggle has the propensity to breed character. Every kid born into poverty won't be damaged beyond repair. Or damaged period. Sometimes I think you're projecting your experience onto others.

It's hard to mimic that soul you get from looking the devil in his face and overcoming.

Everyone simply can not be born into this world under your ideal set of circumstances.

Yeah I guess it is completely impossible to expect people to avoid having kids until they can feed, clothe, shelter and not abuse them. Silly me. Much better they be born into adversity so that they can have "soul". Soul keeps a belly full and satisfied.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Maysay the world you yearn for is impossible.

Struggle has the propensity to breed character. Every kid born into poverty won't be damaged beyond repair. Or damaged period. Sometimes I think you're projecting your experience onto others.

It's hard to mimic that soul you get from looking the devil in his face and overcoming.

Everyone simply can not be born into this world under your ideal set of circumstances.

Yeah I guess it is completely impossible to expect people to avoid having kids until they can feed, clothe, shelter and not abuse them. Silly me. Much better they be born into adversity so that they can have "soul". Soul keeps a belly full and satisfied.

Life happens,like people get cancer, can't work, lose their house and use their savings for medical expenses. Don't act like shiet don't happen. But we really don't know what happened in her case so we really have to be objective.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:40am
Save the dramatics. Clearly abuse is not up for debate. Don't be silly.

I was offering a different perspective. I attempted to articulate something that's difficult to verbalize by using the word soul. I also offered character but I guess you missed that part.

Stop projecting your parents shortcomings on all of black America is what I'm trying to say.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:05am

Save the dramatics. Clearly abuse is not up for debate. Don't be silly.

I was offering a different perspective. I attempted to articulate something that's difficult to verbalize by using the word soul. I also offered character but I guess you missed that part.

Stop projecting your parents shortcomings on all of black America is what I'm trying to say

Lol at no point did I say anything about black america. My thoughts apply equally to any so called parent who consciously brings children into this world that they can't care for properly.

And projecting? We have stories posted every day on this board about parents who have their children living in squalor or selling them to the janitor of the shelter they live in or beating their kids on video. This is not a matter of me seeing the boogeyman in every corner...the 500,000 kids in foster care can attest to the fact that too many parents have shortcomings.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:50am
I'm frustrated by the extremes in this thread.

I completely agree. On the other hand it amazes me that your stance is a particular financial bracket would prevent wicked and unfortunate ish from happening.

If every child in the world was born in your ideal set of circumstances Chester would snatch them from the country club instead of homeless shelters.

Perfection is impossible. Secondly, why do kids have to be born to your set standards in order to be deemed worthy of existing. For every sob story there are surely healthy little humans thriving on a budget.

I get it that you care for their future. But it seems like it's almost at the cost of their existence.
that's when it gets a lil creepy :(

* I mentioned black America because (typically) we're not on here discussing these yt folks pockets & ovaries
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:11am

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Crying! My mom would leave us in the car and one person would hit the other and we would all end up in the store anyway coming to tell it. She was so embarrassed, lol different times though. Same sun but different times.

LOLLOLCry

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

there were 4 of us.. you aint taking us all. getting out? we'd get "the look" if we opened the door.. windows down tho

LOL my uncle left us in the car once and said don't open the door. Of course my sister tested his ass and opened it. He beat both our butts when he came back OuchLOL

I'll leave the car stories with my mama out of this thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 82>
  Share Topic