Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

What happened to that guy who left his kids for a strip club?

Can you fry with the window cracked? I swear my parents left me in hot ass cars all the time, no radio no nothin
Crying! My mom would leave us in the car and one person would hit the other and we would all end up in the store anyway coming to tell it. She was so embarrassed, lol different times though. Same sun but different times.

there were 4 of us.. you aint taking us all. getting out? we'd get "the look" if we opened the door.. windows down tho
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

TBH Im more worried about the fact that someone could have taken them or they 2 year old could have gotten out of the car and wondered around looking for the mother and got abducted or even hit by a car.....that scary as hell.....with all of the sick and sad stories I hear today.....she is lucky.....too many storied about kidnapped molested and murdered babies for me...

she's very lucky. kids go missing from school. leaving them alone and them not being hurt is unheard of this day and age
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

LOL

Man, I remember when my momma would leave me in the car. I'd sit listening to music, eating my Fritos out of a little zip lock bag and EVERY time somebody looked like they were coming near the car I pressed the lock button....just to make sure. 

A muthafukka coulda said "Whitney your mommy is in the store and needs you!" and I woulda stayed PUT.....and pressed the lock button. 

Reminds me of when Lavell said he would be at home alone and his daddy would come but he wouldn't answer for anybody but his momma.LOL

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:37pm
Lmao. I STILL don't answer the door.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:38pm
lol. Times have change . We use to play camper car all night . No one would bother a child . My parents left us in the car all the time . My baby sis would swing on me in a store if she felt mom bought me more . My mother refuse to take us to Jcpenny again after we knock down tons of stuff fighhting . She talked about that for 40 years lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:41pm
I freakin love Lavell Crawford.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't answer the door either. Someone will ring the doorbell and I just sit there and continue watching TV. If someone needs me, they can call.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't answer the door either. Someone will ring the doorbell and I just sit there and continue watching TV. If someone needs me, they can call.

omg . LOLLOLCry
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:04am

Maysay the world you yearn for is impossible.

Struggle has the propensity to breed character. Every kid born into poverty won't be damaged beyond repair. Or damaged period. Sometimes I think you're projecting your experience onto others.

It's hard to mimic that soul you get from looking the devil in his face and overcoming.

Everyone simply can not be born into this world under your ideal set of circumstances.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:09am
I used to beg my mom to leave me in the car honestly. I just wanted to read my books and didn't want to walk around the store w/her.

And my parents sucked---they told me don't ever open the door even for me...so one day they were at the door and I opened it....and I got my ass beat.  Trust the next time their ass got locked out, I ignored them and read my book.  I hope it rained that day 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 82>
  Share Topic