Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 80>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

sn when I see stories like these and the fundraising like i be wondering why we can't do this for people within our communities / or have this attitude for the homeless we see everyday ...  

Well, do you help the less fortunate in your community?

tbh naw.. not really.. i've volunteered at shelters...
and i am Mentoring three boys who are in juvenile facilities...
and i do donate monthly to a orphanage in ghana...

I do a lil something but can do a lot more.. It's one of my goals though....
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:38pm
Hope they placed those kids and safe homes
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:46pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

sn when I see stories like these and the fundraising like i be wondering why we can't do this for people within our communities / or have this attitude for the homeless we see everyday ...  

Well, do you help the less fortunate in your community?

tbh naw.. not really.. i've volunteered at shelters...
and i am Mentoring three boys who are in juvenile facilities...
and i do donate monthly to a orphanage in ghana...

I do a lil something but can do a lot more.. It's one of my goals though....
Well what you're doing is great, many can't say the same. But sometimes some people maybe live their life only worried about what is around them. Until someone shows them that everyone's life isn't easy, and that can prompt responses from people. I believe since it was covered in the media people have to face her situation, instead of people you see everyday and not know what they go through.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:46pm
We don't know what this woman's situation was like a year and a half- 2 years ago for anyone to be saying she shouldn't have had a second child or should have been on birth control. There are also unnecessary assumptions being made about her education level. 

Upon further reading, she was interviewing at an insurance company, not for a waitressing job.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:49pm
I wish her the best, I hope her and her children do nothing but win after this loss.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

We don't know what this woman's situation was like a year and a half- 2 years ago for anyone to be saying she shouldn't have had a second child or should have been on birth control. There are also unnecessary assumptions being made about her education level. 

Upon further reading, she was interviewing at an insurance company, not for a waitressing job.

Yep, wonder where ppl got waitressing from...
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:59pm
My dad use to leave us in the car all the time, mom to.

How old is too young to be left in the car?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:59pm

Right . Heart
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yep, wonder where ppl got waitressing from...

lol.... i was gonna post this pages ago but i said nahLOL
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

My dad use to leave us in the car all the time, mom to.

How old is too young to be left in the car?

I'll say 6 but
depends how long.. where at..
if your mom like stay here while i run into cvs real quick is different than sit your ass here for a hr +..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 80>
  Share Topic