Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Birth control is part of the help that she needs to be getting right now. Just like if she was mentally ill or needed surgery to fix an injury that would keep her from working. It's all a part of comprehensive and holistic treatment in this type of situation.

I don't see how birth control is applicable here. We don't know her prior situation. She's not 18 with 2 unplanned pregnancies. She's 35 with a 2 year old and 6 month old. That right there more points to her using bc than not. She could've been married, these kids could've been planned. Her situation could have just become bad.
THIS. Referencing birth control because a woman is struggling with kids disgusts me. 

I wish a b*tch would say that sh*t to me while I'm struggling. 

The kids are already alive, for God's sake. 

It has no place in this discussion. NONE. If you want to call her stupid, dumb, evil, crazy or whatever for leaving her kids in the car...that's fine.....but talking about birth control as if this woman was riding randoms at 35 years old and had two little accidents irresponsibly is not only ignorant but extremely insensitive. This woman could have been married with two planned children and just fell on hard times.

Pray it doesn't happen to you. 

Another thing, don't get so comfy. All your child has to do is say "Mommy yells at me and hits me on the butt when I'm bad" to a nosy white teacher and CPS will be knocking on your door with a clipboard investigating yo ass for endangerment/abuse too. 

You say this as if I am not a grown 28 year old who doesn't have any control over her own choices, just like this woman had. There are lots of dumb ass irresponsible 35 year olds. I would not be surprised if she were one of them.

I'm neither ignorant nor insensitive. I'm just realistic. And my own experiences as a child of someone in this same situation tells me that having more children would be a problem. And that's what I want to prevent.

Just like I have prevented myself from bringing innocent defenseless children into my own bad situation.

Swear some of y'all don't realize you are enabling and promoting child abuse. That is disgusting.

Wellllll, let's just hope you don't get into a bad situation, then....because bad situations don't wait till you dont have children. They aren't predictable. I'm quite certain that she didn't think in her wildest of dreams 2 years ago, that she would have to choose between not getting a job to take care of her kids and having to leave her babies in a car. I would have understood if you said "she needs to take parenting classes". THAT would be productive. I'm more inclined to believe that she acted out of ignorance and desperation and wasn't thinking clearly (ie: "It's not that hot out....I wont be in there for a long time").

It is shocking to me that you don't understand that this woman could have very well been just FINE prior to being homeless. She could have been the wife of a man making 6 figures. She could have been a stay at home mom that decided that she wanted to have two children when she was older, so as not to be irresponsible. There are more clues that she wasn't homeless before this than there are that she has always been a poor woman.

Just like you are the child of a similar situation....I am too. I know there are women who are struggling with kids and can't take care of them due to poor life decisions. But there are ALSO women who made the right decisions, planned their children, and STILL fell on hard times. So it is insensitive to even mention birth control as it implies irresponsibility when her prior situation could have very well not been the case.

...and another woman's right to reproduce or not reproduce isn't our business. 
Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:42pm

Birth control is part of the help that she needs to be getting right now. Just like if she was mentally ill or needed surgery to fix an injury that would keep her from working. It's all a part of comprehensive and holistic treatment in this type of situation.

I don't see how birth control is applicable here. We don't know her prior situation. She's not 18 with 2 unplanned pregnancies. She's 35 with a 2 year old and 6 month old. That right there more points to her using bc than not. She could've been married, these kids could've been planned. Her situation could have just become bad.

The fact that she was homeless, living in a car with 2 kids, and applying for a min wage job tells me that her situation could not possibly have been good before this. Married or not, planned kids or not, it appears to me that she wasn't a person with a good career, money saved, and general stability in the recent past. Generally, people don't go from house/money in the bank/good job/steady relationship to homeless and desperate in just a couple months.

Life can throw ANYONE for a loop. It is not so black and white. Some of these comments are disgusting. So judgmental.
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

THIS. Referencing birth control because a woman is struggling with kids disgusts me. 

I wish a b*tch would say that sh*t to me while I'm struggling. 

The kids are already alive, for God's sake. 

It has no place in this discussion. NONE. If you want to call her stupid, dumb, evil, crazy or whatever for leaving her kids in the car...that's fine.....but talking about birth control as if this woman was riding randoms at 35 years old and had two little accidents irresponsibly is not only ignorant but extremely insensitive. This woman could have been married with two planned children and just fell on hard times.

Pray it doesn't happen to you. 

Another thing, don't get so comfy. All your child has to do is say "Mommy yells at me and hits me on the butt when I'm bad" to a nosy white teacher and CPS will be knocking on your door with a clipboard investigating yo ass for endangerment/abuse too. 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:06pm
I can't stop thinking about the case . I hope she can see a judge monday . The sheriiff on her watch is pure evil . I bet her 2 year old is so confused .  
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Sandra you can be so ignorant at times.

Nothing I said was ignorant you all have a tendency to get pressed when posters dont agree...if me expecting a woman that left two small children in a hot ass car for over 45minutes with the window cracked should be in jail is ingnorant....i will be ignorant but fuqq you and your excuses for this woman....we as black people need to stop playing the blame game when our people do stupid shyt.....last time a woman was desperate an inoccent lil girl ended sold to a pedophile and murdered.......I hate the idea of these black babies in the systen but better the system than a grave.....and messing with her thats where they will be I wouldnt give a dime to a person like her because there are better charities......all that money could be put in a trust for those kids to go to college.....

i sated that she should be punished, that she made a bad decision leaving those kids, that i was happy CPS was called and that we dont know her mental health state.  so that is not why i stated you were ignorant. 

if you don't know why i called you ignorant...well, i dont know what to tell ya!

I couldn't care any less why tbh....and you don't have to tell me a damn thing.....you opinion means nothing.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The problem is yall want us to be sympathic to her and we chose not to.....and yall pressed

Doubtful that anyone would expect you to be sympathetic.

Rather, I think what is 'asked,' is that there be some appreciation of her plight based on the facts as we currently know them.

Not a single one of us knows her journey; only that she came to a fork in her road and made a decision that placed her children in jeopardy. That decision doesn't absolve her of responsibility, but neither should it condemn her in a way that narrows future prospects for both her and the children.

Hers is a crime of poverty.

But again, opinions are like azzholes. Everyone has one and is welcomed to it.

Y'all do expect me to be sympathetic that why the fact that Im not is a problem....thats why y'all fell the need to mega post me to sleep....cause you didn't agree.

And her crime is child endangerment.....

She should be condemned......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i really hope we find out more about this woman's situation.  i'm not going in on her because i don't know.  i'm always team wait for babies because stability & routine is extremely high on the list to keep a child mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy.  i'm just so tired of going to certain people's baby showers knowing exactly what the deal is, yet they act surprised a year later when it's all gone to sh*t. 

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I was just telling my mom.....all these baby shower invited but not nan wedding invite.....house warming....or graduation.....I guess.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:36pm
that mugshot of her with tears streaming down did crush my heart though.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:45pm
God bless her.. the donations are @ $52,000.....

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:45pm
I wanted to call someone in this thread a real efffing BITCH........but I will reserve my comments for another day.smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 82>
  Share Topic