BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:08pm
There's gotta be one restaurant willing to step it up and take a chance on her.  Waitresses come and go so theyre not investing that much by hiring her.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 29 2014 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I sure hope that if shes a good mother otherwise and get the kids back, that they drop the charges.

Having felony charges and trying to find a job (especially for a woman) is a bitch.

That'll make her situation 1000x worse.

Confused I didn't think about that!! Is there no way she is gonna get a good job with those charges!

It may be hard for her to get a job... but it won't be impossible.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Birth control is part of the help that she needs to be getting right now. Just like if she was mentally ill or needed surgery to fix an injury that would keep her from working. It's all a part of comprehensive and holistic treatment in this type of situation.

I don't see how birth control is applicable here. We don't know her prior situation. She's not 18 with 2 unplanned pregnancies. She's 35 with a 2 year old and 6 month old. That right there more points to her using bc than not. She could've been married, these kids could've been planned. Her situation could have just become bad.

The fact that she was homeless, living in a car with 2 kids, and applying for a min wage job tells me that her situation could not possibly have been good before this. Married or not, planned kids or not, it appears to me that she wasn't a person with a good career, money saved, and general stability in the recent past. Generally, people don't go from house/money in the bank/good job/steady relationship to homeless and desperate in just a couple months.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Birth control is part of the help that she needs to be getting right now. Just like if she was mentally ill or needed surgery to fix an injury that would keep her from working. It's all a part of comprehensive and holistic treatment in this type of situation.

I don't see how birth control is applicable here. We don't know her prior situation. She's not 18 with 2 unplanned pregnancies. She's 35 with a 2 year old and 6 month old. That right there more points to her using bc than not. She could've been married, these kids could've been planned. Her situation could have just become bad.

The fact that she was homeless, living in a car with 2 kids, and applying for a min wage job tells me that her situation could not possibly have been good before this. Married or not, planned kids or not, it appears to me that she wasn't a person with a good career, money saved, and general stability in the recent past. Generally, people don't go from house/money in the bank/good job/steady relationship to homeless and desperate in just a couple months.

Welp, the recession now made all that much easier.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:16pm
I looked her up, she doesn't have a criminal history besides these charges, tickets etc..
Maybe some employer will empathize with her... and give her a chance...

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:18pm
sad situation. I'd need more info before agreeing to pay her bail but I'd offer immediate assistance to the children.

(sad that she won't even get to keep all the money from her fund. )
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:18pm

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

We know Maysay, we know.

You do, but clearly most people don't.

I can't wait til I have some extra money. I'm gonna pay for a huge advertising campaign on billboards, buses, bus stops, and buildings.

Spread the knowledge.

Most people know, that's not the problem.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:19pm
I'm not sure if people are really going to post bail for her on here. But since I don't know her nor her previous situations, I wouldn't post her bail. I wouldn't post bail for some people I do know. I would have to know how she ended up in this situation. I'm wise with my money, just because someone has fallen on hard times doesn't mean my wallet will always be open for them. That is how generally how poor people stay poor. I bet all the people who have posted her bail, are below middle class. But that is another subject.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

sad situation. I'd need more info before agreeing to pay her bail but I'd offer immediate assistance to the children.

(sad that she won't even get to keep all the money from her fund. )
THIS  ^^^
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:21pm
It's seems that she has enough money for bail. I would love to contact her, but I am sure there are enough strangers reaching out to her right now.

I gave money the the hide ya wife, hide kids nicca, and they got a house. I wouldn't mind helping her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 82>