BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 90>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:58pm
So we cant judge good or bad....All we know is she almost killed her children.....and for that she should be in jail....

Yall are making up every excuse for this woman...
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:05pm
I will say this, if you've ever been homeless before, you know that the thought process is sheer desperation. You make stupid mistakes, you do stupid sh*t, that's not a justification at all....but it's real.

Also, and this is the main reason why I'm not judging this woman. If this chick was MARRIED and her husband made a certain amount of money. All of these "services" that are so readily available that people speak of WOULD NOT be so "readily" available to HER. His assets would be considered her assets. There are many abused women who get phucked up when it comes to that. 

She wont go to jail or permanently lose her kids anyway though. 

Off topic: Has anyone else left their kids in the car before while running an errand? 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 29 2014 at 2:12pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Sad.
Ot: I live in Az(moved here last year), everybody out here has me believing Scottsdale is THE place, where all the so called rich live work and play. Nuttin' but crakas out that way, very few blacks(most of whom are professional athletes). It's nice don't get me wrong, but the way folks brag about it, you would think they didn't allow poor or middle class to even visit there.

Scottsdale is waay overrated. The Black people in Scottsdale are bougie as hell. The cost of living in AZ is great, but I can't deal with the heat and racism. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:13pm
They have Black folk in Scottsdale now?!
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:15pm
Sandra you can be so ignorant at times.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Sad.
Ot: I live in Az(moved here last year), everybody out here has me believing Scottsdale is THE place, where all the so called rich live work and play. Nuttin' but crakas out that way, very few blacks(most of whom are professional athletes). It's nice don't get me wrong, but the way folks brag about it, you would think they didn't allow poor or middle class to even visit there.

Yeah, it's not that great to me. There are poor and working class parts of Scottsdale. My husbands bestfriend was a cop there and they would round up any homeless person and drop them off in a neighboring city. There are better cities here.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:54pm
The homeless shelters around here are full and you need to Pay 3 dollars a day and leave anything that won't fit in a clear bag. Its first come first serve also if your homeless I doubt you have money to move to a new area. To all the ppl saying get government help I used to live in a state where it was super hard to get help and a super long wait they . There were reports it was taking over 3 years just to get affordable housing. It ain't easy out here.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:56pm
You can clearly see the woman wa not homelessi in the picture with the weave/wig and lashes . No compassion for a mother speaks volume when you have no idea what it feels like to be homeless .

Anyone in the topc that can't have one ounce of human empathy in my op needs a wake up calll from the lord  . The no good father allowed his newborn to live on the streets , which leads me to believe the lady was in a bad relatiopnship . I pray bhm remains active for the next 20 years to see if some mature on this dang site  . Let me get out of my topic . I need to pray and let it go until monday .

Edited by india100 - Mar 29 2014 at 2:57pm
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:57pm
It's a sad situation all around. I hope everything works out for her abs she is able to get back on her feet. Glad her kids weren't harmed and somebody was attentive to call the authorities bc it could've been worse. This story couldve been tragic and she could've been facing yrs in jail. She needs to keep her head up and seize this monetary opportunity as a chance to establish a stable, healthy and safe environment for her and her children. I can't judge bc whole I might not have committed the same action as her I know I'm not perfect.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Sandra you can be so ignorant at times.

Nothing I said was ignorant you all have a tendency to get pressed when posters dont agree...if me expecting a woman that left two small children in a hot ass car for over 45minutes with the window cracked should be in jail is ingnorant....i will be ignorant but fuqq you and your excuses for this woman....we as black people need to stop playing the blame game when our people do stupid shyt.....last time a woman was desperate an inoccent lil girl ended sold to a pedophile and murdered.......I hate the idea of these black babies in the systen but better the system than a grave.....and messing with her thats where they will be I wouldnt give a dime to a person like her because there are better charities......all that money could be put in a trust for those kids to go to college.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 90>
  Share Topic