BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:39pm
welcome to az^ but Homeless people can be anywhere! Im from NY and there are more homeless *White people in this city than I ve ever seen anywhere else in my life!

Edited by naturesgift - Mar 29 2014 at 12:40pm
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

welcome to az^ but Homeless people can be anywhere! Im from NY and there are more homeless *White people in this city than I ve ever seen anywhere else in my life!

Thanks! Yea, I understand that. You're so right, I've never seen so many homeless yt people.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Such a horrible situation....I don't know

This.

I'm ambivalent because I feel like we don't know enough about her to even say she's a good mother. In my mind, just because she was trying to get a job doesn't automatically mean she's a good mother and isn't constantly making life-threatening decisions

My heart is leaning towards the idea that she a good woman in a completely fcked up situation; and so I would like to help. However, I need some (at least faded) receipts on her being a good mother before I would become an advocate for her. Can we get a facebook playground pic or somethingggg??
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Homeless people are going thorugh some things while we enjoy bhm and real life .

yep... here in LA there was a very weird outbreak of tuberculosis that only affected the Skid row (area with lots of homeless people) and get this, that strain of TB was not responding to medicine. people who advocate for homeless people's rights said that the outbreak was planted in the area to kill people.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 29 2014 at 1:15pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.
stupid lil chipmunk

let's see who else you gon call stupid that disagrees. oh right. dick in da booty ass nicca.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:14pm
Already raised 45kStar
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

you feel the system is "easier" but still does not mean it is not extremely flawed and resources are slim.

in addition, resources and accessibility to those resources vary state to state, city to city. so what you may see going on in one area may not be the same for others.

THANK YOU

The bolded is heavily the case. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:35pm
I guess cuz I know know/know of too many people who do/have sat around on their ass and used their situation and kids to collect, cash assistance, food stamps, get Section 8, and would never have bothered to try to do anything to help themSelves.

She may not have made the right step every step of the way, but it SEEMS like she's making an honest effort to make the most out of a bad situation and turn it around.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

you feel the system is "easier" but still does not mean it is not extremely flawed and resources are slim.

in addition, resources and accessibility to those resources vary state to state, city to city. so what you may see going on in one area may not be the same for others.

THANK YOU

Cause people cant move to find assistance......okay
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

THANK YOU

Cause people cant move to find assistance......okay
No one is saying that she used all available resources. People are just saying that we DON'T know her story or whether she used all resources or not. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 82>