BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:38am
well on a side note if she got the job who was going to watch them while she was at her first 2 weeks of work? She sounds ill. Yes I think mental illness is rammped in America. Nothing is perfect but I know for sure there are some services in the area UMOM, FreshStart, women and children are a special priority! But then again I don't know what people really go thru when they are on the street
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:41am

$27,000 Raised In Honor Of Shanesa Taylor, Homeless Mom Who Left Kids In Hot Car To Go On Job Interview

March 28, 2014 ‐ By Victoria Uwumarogie
Google Plus

Google Plus

I’m sure you have heard about Shanesha Taylor. The Scottsdale, Ariz. native and 35-year-old homeless mother of two was arrested after she left her 2-year-old and six-month-old sons in a hot SUV that was locked with the windows cracked as she went for a job interview at an insurance company. According to the Herald Sun, a passerby heard Taylor’s youngest child crying and called police. When they arrived, Taylor returned to her car 45 minutes after police got to the scene, and when police arrested her, the two boys were reportedly “crying and sweating profusely.” Taylor told police that she was homeless and needed the work, and because she couldn’t find someone to watch her kids, she had to take them with her. This event occurred on March 20.

The response to her story has been split, with some people saying that while she did make a mistake, she was simply trying to find work to feed her kids. Others say, she left two kids in a hot car, it’s wrong, dangerous, and she should have known better. Well, those in support of Taylor have actually set up a fundraising campaign on YouCaring.com to help raise money for Taylor and her kids, who are in the custody of Child Protective Services at this time as she awaits charges. The goal was only $9,000, which according to the person who set up the fundraising campaign, Amanda Bishop, would be put into an account for her family. However, the fundraiser has brought in a whopping $27,000 (at the time of this post, $27,827). Here’s what Bishop had to say about why she created the campaign for Taylor:

“There are some of us that feel that Shanesha was in an unfortunate situation that sadly an economy like ours is putting many single mother’s in a position to make terrible mistakes like this. This fund raiser was set up in an effort to help Shanesha and her situation.”

And those who contributed funds to the campaign as supporters left different messages they are hoping will get to Taylor, letting her know that they stand by her:

“I can’t give too much but I can see the pain and struggle in her mugshot and that hurts my heart. Even if I’m only able to give a little …. I want to help.”

“You were stuck between a rock and a hard place, not an easy decision. I wish you the best. Stay strong!”

“Dear Shanesha, I am so sorry that we live in a world with such inequality. My mother was a single working mom and I know how hard it was for her, and she was white, with a college education. I don’t know your background, but I know you deserve a home and a job and a safe environment to raise your children. You are a caring human being, trying your best, and the system is horribly unfair. We need to support you. Please don’t give up hope!”

The generosity of the people in this campaign is very moving. As previously mentioned, Taylor’s children have been taken into custody by CPS, and as for her, she has been charged with two felony child abuse charges and remains in jail, according to The Huffington Post. The whole situation is a sad one. If you would like to support the campaign, check out the fundraising page on YouCaring and get more details on where the money is going and what other ways you can help Taylor.

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/414851/shanesha-taylor-fundraising-campaign/#sthash.rugopvMV.dpuf
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wouldn't.....sorry.....people can never find a sitter for job interviews but will be at the club......

Too many shelters and programs for single moms......you live like this I feel like its by choice....

Those poor babies could have died and if y'all don't think she wasn't in a bad situation before those babies were born y'all full of it......

*walks out ducking and dodging*

This is exactly the sort of thing I hear from my colleagues when it comes to matters of race, black people and the good old USA.

They ALWAYS say blacks could do better if they wanted. (Never any mention of the many ways and means their kind employed to keep blacks as second class citizens.)

They ALWAYS says that blacks live in poverty, have poor educations, have less money, have no nuclear family structures, comprise the majority in the prisons, are very poor decision makers, etc., ( Never any mention that even when all things are relatively equal, blacks still fare less favorably than whites.)

Nope. Their take on everything is that blacks are lazy, less intelligent, and like living the way they do.

Oh, it's a real party at work after an expressly active holiday weekend in places like Chicago. Their glee is unrestrained as they talk about how many of "those people" killed one another over the weekend.

Then there's the, "But look at you. You're proof that blacks can if they tried. Blacks just don't want much. They like their lives just as they are." (With never any mention of the landmines they've left in my path over the years. Cause...you know...they're ALWAYS innocent.)

These are the reasons they give their money to save a freakin’ whale, but wouldn’t give a dime to black scholarships, etc.

Save the whales, fu*k the blacks. It’s a mantra.

No one thinks leaving the children was a good idea. But I think everyone understands desperation when they see it.

I can just imagine what the racists in my office will have to say about this Monday morning. Oh joy.

Heart
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:37am
I need to know more background information about her because all I got from this story is that she is 35 years old and she is not at the point where she can take care of two babies and herself. Hopefully CPS will be able to find a better situation for her children. Whoever fathered these children should be charged for neglect.

Edited by keepgrowing - Mar 29 2014 at 11:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:40am
^ I am amazed that people are doing something the web page has posted almost 50k I hope she get the help she needs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:42am
Just curious what do you think AGe has to do with this? Anything can happen to anyone Homelessness is not a choice many would choose to make I know people who live pay check to pay check and that's REAL and they are in there 60's
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:49am
I see a head full of weave and eye lashes......My comment stands.....
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:56am
I can't even lie... them lashes got me feeling a certain way...

they really shoulda kept that last picture.... lol

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wouldn't.....sorry.....people can never find a sitter for job interviews but will be at the club......

Too many shelters and programs for single moms......you live like this I feel like its by choice....

Those poor babies could have died and if y'all don't think she wasn't in a bad situation before those babies were born y'all full of it......

*walks out ducking and dodging*

This is exactly the sort of thing I hear from my colleagues when it comes to matters of race, black people and the good old USA.

They ALWAYS say blacks could do better if they wanted. (Never any mention of the many ways and means their kind employed to keep blacks as second class citizens.)

They ALWAYS says that blacks live in poverty, have poor educations, have less money, have no nuclear family structures, comprise the majority in the prisons, are very poor decision makers, etc., ( Never any mention that even when all things are relatively equal, blacks still fare less favorably than whites.)

Nope. Their take on everything is that blacks are lazy, less intelligent, and like living the way they do.

Oh, it's a real party at work after an expressly active holiday weekend in places like Chicago. Their glee is unrestrained as they talk about how many of "those people" killed one another over the weekend.

Then there's the, "But look at you. You're proof that blacks can if they tried. Blacks just don't want much. They like their lives just as they are." (With never any mention of the landmines they've left in my path over the years. Cause...you know...they're ALWAYS innocent.)

These are the reasons they give their money to save a freakin’ whale, but wouldn’t give a dime to black scholarships, etc.

Save the whales, fu*k the blacks. It’s a mantra.

No one thinks leaving the children was a good idea. But I think everyone understands desperation when they see it.

I can just imagine what the racists in my office will have to say about this Monday morning. Oh joy.

So are we going to acknowledge that people make very poor decision that lead to terrible situations?
The only victims in this situation are the children that had no choice......

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.
stupid lil chipmunk
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 82>