Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 90>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:39am
For that she should have took them inside with her.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I think it was another forum I was on where someone wondered if it would have been appropriate if she had brought her kids in the interview with her since it was for a waitressing job.  

But then that brings up the first impression stuff and if you don't have anyone to watch your kids for the interview, who's going to watch them when you're at work.  Again damn if you, damn if you don't.

I'm not gonna lie, I probably wouldn't hire someone who walked in for an interview with two kids in tow.

Sounds fukced up, but I would probably think, "This heffa will probably call out all the time."

I don't like what she did, but I kinda understand.

Hopefully someone in the city will see this and offer her a job.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:46am
it sucks she couldnt find anyone to watch her children, but she made a very poor choice

she won't get the job by getting arrested and showing poor judgment

i wouldve brought the kids inside
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:59am
What irks me is that I know she made a bad choice. But then I think about that cow in the other thread that was living in squalor. Poor kids teeth rotting and children absent from school. Then they still didn't want to snatch away the kids.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 7:16am
You cannot leave babies that young alone.
No excuse.

But yeah I would post bail and watch her crumbsnatchers for her interview.

She needs a support system.
It's sad when ppl don't have it.

Edited by jonesable - Mar 29 2014 at 7:20am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:01am
where is their father in all this? this is sad.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wouldn't.....sorry.....people can never find a sitter for job interviews but will be at the club......

Too many shelters and programs for single moms......you live like this I feel like its by choice....

Those poor babies could have died and if y'all don't think she wasn't in a bad situation before those babies were born y'all full of it......

*walks out ducking and dodging*

This is exactly the sort of thing I hear from my colleagues when it comes to matters of race, black people and the good old USA.

They ALWAYS say blacks could do better if they wanted. (Never any mention of the many ways and means their kind employed to keep blacks as second class citizens.)

They ALWAYS says that blacks live in poverty, have poor educations, have less money, have no nuclear family structures, comprise the majority in the prisons, are very poor decision makers, etc., ( Never any mention that even when all things are relatively equal, blacks still fare less favorably than whites.)

Nope. Their take on everything is that blacks are lazy, less intelligent, and like living the way they do.

Oh, it's a real party at work after an expressly active holiday weekend in places like Chicago. Their glee is unrestrained as they talk about how many of "those people" killed one another over the weekend.

Then there's the, "But look at you. You're proof that blacks can if they tried. Blacks just don't want much. They like their lives just as they are." (With never any mention of the landmines they've left in my path over the years. Cause...you know...they're ALWAYS innocent.)

These are the reasons they give their money to save a freakin’ whale, but wouldn’t give a dime to black scholarships, etc.

Save the whales, fu*k the blacks. It’s a mantra.

No one thinks leaving the children was a good idea. But I think everyone understands desperation when they see it.

I can just imagine what the racists in my office will have to say about this Monday morning. Oh joy.

Edited by ragincajin - Mar 29 2014 at 8:34am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:22am
She was in a no win situation, if she had someone to watch the kids then Im quite sure they would not have been homeless in the first place. What friend would say yeah I will watch your kids but you cant stay here? Shelters have limits and people get turned away everyday, so that is not always an option.

Its easy to say what we could or would not do from the comforts of our home.....
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:45am
For any mother to think this was her best option, she must have been in a terrible situation... This is sad all round, and is a reflection of society these days that it had to come to this before she gets any help.
Hope she can get back on her feet.....
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

where is their father in all this? this is sad.

I was gonna ask this... but I said nah
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 90>