Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 82>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:13pm
I don't bail out anyone, I aint about to put my house up as collateral but I think it's sad. Bad decision but desperation can cause that.
Y'all are harsh, it's not like she was in a crack house.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:15pm
Hell yeah I'd post bail for her.

This is so sad. This woman is trying to get a job so she can earn money to care for her family. It was dangerous of her to leave the kids in the car, but her intent was for good.

All these people leaving their kids in their car to go see a movie or go get laid but this one gets harshly punished.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.

]

As Indie pointed out, this woman may have recently left an abusive husband. She might even be a widow for all we know. Not every single mother is that way because she couldn't keep her legs closed. You don't know her circumstances.

Exactly. How would she feel if someone told her mother the very same thing she said in this thread?

So fucking heartless. Haole mentality.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:29pm
I feel terrible for her!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.

]

As Indie pointed out, this woman may have recently left an abusive husband. She might even be a widow for all we know. Not every single mother is that way because she couldn't keep her legs closed. You don't know her circumstances.

Exactly. How would she feel if someone told her mother the very same thing she said in this thread?

Sofucking heartless. Haole mentality.

lol so condoms are white people stuff okay. Wth was I thinking.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:32pm
welp
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:33pm

You have no soul.

right...
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:36pm
Freakin' Maricopa County.
Ah Lady Justice...you're a slut and a liar...and a profiteer.

Maricopa County- Vote on a Mugshot for kicks and giggles

Edited by ragincajin - Mar 28 2014 at 10:41pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:44pm

]

Sofucking heartless. Haole mentality.

lol so condoms are white people stuff okay. Wth was I thinking.

You weren't.
It's why you believe I was specifically talking about condoms when I was clearly talking about your apathy.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:45pm
I don't know any attorneys in AZ.

But I do know that there are all kinds of folk on BHM, so if any of you knows someone whose caseload will allow them to help this person, please ask them to call to find out if she is represented or has been assigned.

The County Attorney's Office (602-506-3411) is closed until Monday.

Edited by ragincajin - Mar 29 2014 at 9:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 82>