BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you post bail for her ?
    Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 8:56pm

Homeless woman jailed, could lose custody after leaving kids in car during job interview

By David Ferguson
Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:39 EDT

Shanesha Taylor arrested for leaving kids to go to job interview

• A homeless Scottsdale, AZ woman was arrested and her children placed in protective custody after she left them in her car to go to a job interview. Think Progress reported that Shanesha Taylor, 35, left her two-year-old and six-month-old in the car with the windows cracked for 45 minutes because she didn’t have anywhere else to leave them.

The Scottsdale Police Department told Eyewitness 3 News that a witness heard a child crying in a Dodge Durango van in the parking lot of an office complex shortly after 12:30 p.m. last Thursday. The witness told police that the vehicle was parked in the direct sun with the engine off and the windows only slightly cracked.

The temperature inside a parked car can rapidly rise much higher than the temperature outside thanks to the greenhouse effect. A car in the direct sun on a 70-degree day can quickly become as hot inside as 100 degrees.

High temperatures in Scottsdale were over 81 degrees on Thursday, according to Weather.com. Police and fire units responded to the scene.

When Taylor arrived back at the vehicle, she was arrested by police. Her children were handed over to Child Protective Services.

“She was upset,” said Scottsdale Police Sargent Mark Clark to WFSB. “This is a sad situation all around. She said she was homeless, she needed the job. Obviously, not getting the job. So it’s just a sad situation.”

Taylor was charged with two counts of felony child abuse. Think Progress reported that she remains in jail, where she is expected to stay until her trial date.

Update, 8:47 p.m. EST: An online fundraising campaign seeking to raise $9,000 on behalf of Taylor has nearly doubled its goal as of Thursday night.

Edited by india100 - Mar 28 2014 at 8:59pm
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:00pm
If I was that close to her to post bail, I woulda watched them kids so she wouldn't had to leave em in that car...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:02pm
Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:02pm
Such a horrible situation....I don't know
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (46) Thanks(46)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:06pm
Wow, 35k as of right now. She can post bail and support herself for a while with that money, if she doesn't spend it.
I feel sorry for her because she doesn't have anyone in her life to watch the kids while she goes to a job interview. But I am glad that people are donating money to help her. In her mugshot on the fundraiser she is crying, and you can see those are sincere, sad tears for losing her kids.
I hope she can get them back asap.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Wow, 35k as of right now. She can post bail and support herself for a while with that money, if she doesn't spend it.
I feel sorry for her because she doesn't have anyone in her life to watch the kids while she goes to a job interview. But I am glad that people are donating money to help her. In her mugshot on the fundraiser she is crying, and you can see those are sincere, sad tears for losing her kids.
I hope she can get them back asap.
I agree. I guess the father gives no dam about his 2 month old homless baby . I would feel diffrent if the lady left the kids for another reason . I also uderstand the arrest . Think i will donate after she leaves jail if all of the story is true . Maybe she left the man due to DV after living in a house or apartment with the man .

Edited by india100 - Mar 28 2014 at 9:13pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:16pm
I hope she receives the money, uses it well, gets her kids back, finds a good job and is able to support her kids.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 28 2014 at 9:17pm
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:20pm
[QUOTE=liesnalibis] Ratchet. I don't know why people make it hard on themselves. It's called a condom.[/QUOTE
]

As Indie pointed out, this woman may have recently left an abusive husband. She might even be a widow for all we know. Not every single mother is that way because she couldn't keep her legs closed. You don't know her circumstances.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

now normally i might have agreed...but this is a bit harsh...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
  Share Topic