Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:14pm
She can't answer or give a interview until her next court date ,to determine if she will have a trial . She sent me a long thank you letter . I sent her a link to the topic.  Thanks to the BHM member attorney for all your help contacting her attorney and the courts .

Edited by india100 - Apr 04 2014 at 7:38pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Why wouldn't she do right with the money if she was disciplined enough to go to a job interview to feed her kids. Some people just need a break. If she was able to go into the military and pass bootcamp and test I think she will do fine. 87k can't even go far so she will still need a job.

87k isn't to support her for the rest of her life, but to help her out with the bail (paid), probably attorney fees (but most likely she will get a free one), housing paid while looking for a job, perhaps childcare if she gets her kids back.
87k is a lot where she lives. It won't last forever, but she is set for about a year, and if she was already looking for a job when homeless, now she will feel more confident and more positive knowing that she is no longer in a shelter.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 04 2014 at 7:10pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:56pm
Aww. I am going to write her :)
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:57pm
Im late and yep I sure would have. Ive done far more for ni-g-gas that aint eem deserve it... when I bless folks I dont look for the how and why, I do what I can and keep it moving. Hopefully, should I ever be in need of anything, some good Samaritan comes through for the kid.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:10pm
There's a petition to get the charges dropped:

https://www.change.org/petitions/bill-montgomery-drop-the-child-abuse-charges-against-shanesha-taylor

She already secured a place and was able to see her children. Fundraising currently at 97k!!!!!
She pleaded not guily.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:56pm
Thank you .^^^ I forgot to post the petion . I sign yesterday .
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:14pm

A Tale of Two Mothers in America in a Post Racial Society

April 16, 2014 By mrDaveyd 4 Comments
A tale of two mothers…. The one with red hair on the left, Catalina Clouser decided to get high and drove for 12 miles with her 2 month old baby on the roof of her car..By the time she realized her baby wasn’t in the car, it was too late.. The baby fell off and was found still in his car seat in the middle of busy freeway.. fortunately unharmed…Clouser was just sentenced and got probation..http://nydn.us/1m7ogNE

Meanwhile in the woman on the right Shanesha Taylor was homeless and trying to get her life on better footing. She had a job interview and could not get anyone to watch her kids ages 2 yrs and 6 months , so she left them in the car, with window open and went inside to do her job interview.. This mom was arrested and charged w/ a felony, her kids were taken away.. Both women live in Arizona.. http://bit.ly/1l1yKym

Two mothers
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:19pm
That white bish needs real time.....they need quit
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:34pm
Today, Y'all making real hard for me to deal with my anti-yt racist issues. Stern Smile

I really hate Arizona. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:35pm

I just let it consume me by this point

yeah it's hard when you are surrounded by them

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 16 2014 at 12:35pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions