Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you post bail for her ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Would you post bail for her ?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 82>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 06 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 282376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:14pm

I had a co worker that complained about another co worker that was able to work from home two days a week because she had a child

I always rolled my eyes after the bish would complain

if you want to work from home, then ask

don't be mad someone else is able to (and for whatever reason)
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in god's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 142501
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:14pm
My baby arrive a month early without any complications . No way in heck i would go back to work after 6 weeks after birthing a 4 pound 8 ounce baby . No daycare would take a baby that small . I disagree with the notion a leave of absence for a non mother should require the same time unless you are ill or taking care of a terminally family member . I work in a field that operates 24/7 . No way the hospital could function if that rule became law ." Sips lemonade with CC tea" .
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 91027
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Maysay the ONLY thing you're not getting is the maternity time.  You have to specifically have a baby for that just like someone has to die for you to get Bereavement time.  You don't really want either one of those right? 

How do you feel about everyone paying the exact same amount for Health Care?  I want to be subsidized by some of y'all who made the decision not to have kids.  Help a sista out cause this family plan is 'spensive.  Why should I pay more because ppl decided not to have kidsGeek

I want the same ability to take leave as a parent. If they get extra time due to maternity leave, then I want that extra time too. I just want it to be fair.

And huh at the bold? Families are already more than subsidized by the childfree. When it comes to healthcare, you pay more because more people means more service. That was your choice to have more people.
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116506
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:


I want the same ability to take leave as a parent. If they get extra time due to maternity leave, then I want that extra time too. I just want it to be fair.

And huh at the bold? Families are already more than subsidized by the childfree. When it comes to healthcare, you pay more because more people means more service. That was your choice to have more people.


Okay it simply requires a "qualifying event" I'm sure.  I'm no sure what else can be done to solve your issue.   Until they come up with "its not fair syndrome" as a valid diagnosis you're kind of screwed.

And to the second part, again, it was your choice not to have more people so its only fair in this village that you kick in for my family.   I'm going to protest this family plan sh*t and insist on getting the exact same rate as you.  Its not fair. 
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116506
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:17pm
dp


Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 01 2014 at 4:17pm
Back to Top
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 06 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 282376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:17pm

lol

my boss make 3 times as much as me

I want her paycheck even though I don't have as much work experience

now let's make that happen so everything is fair

again, you are focusing on the time off and not the purpose of the time off


Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 01 2014 at 4:28pm
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116506
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


lol

my boss make 3 times as much as me

I want her paycheck even though I don't have as much work experience

now let's make that happen so everything is fair

again, you are focusing on the time off and not that purpose of the time off


that sh*t sounds fair to me.  I'm looking for that CEO money.  I work harder than that niccah.  sh*t aint right. 
Back to Top
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 29633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


parents should be coddled


some parents.

our admin assistant is hardly ever at work cuz she's having to take time off cuz one of her kids is sick. just last week she missed 2 days because her daughter had a cold. her daughter is 14



she just wanted to stay at home, imho.
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 447452
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:20pm
coddled? da fvck u work at? nobody gives any fvcks about ur baby and why you can't close a deal or why you ain't in court. you ass needs to be there.  i know someone who was on maternity leave--maybe 2 weeks in... and everyone in her office was subpoenaed...best believe they called the woman on leave and was like heiffer get ur behind into court. 
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 91027
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


I had a co worker that complained about another co worker that was able to work from home two days a week because she had a child

I always rolled my eyes after the bish would complain

if you want to work from home, then ask

don't be mad someone else is able to (and for whatever reason)


The problem is when these things are part of the company policy or are under the discretion of someone who thinks parents are a special group. You can ask all you want and it won't matter.

I'm just saying everyone should get the same consideration.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 82>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down