BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:13pm
figured it out

Edited by NadiaPost - Mar 31 2014 at 10:26pm
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I sure hope that if shes a good mother otherwise and get the kids back, that they drop the charges.

Having felony charges and trying to find a job (especially for a woman) is a b.

That'll make her situation 1000x worse.

Indeed... LB

She needs a support system and I will take her little ones.
A day or more in jail that's all...* time to think*

I would not give her children back until she had a good job and a plan.
*Interesting thread goes back to reading* and I agree mizzsandra00 made some great statements.
Sorry BHM…
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Sick greed . ^^^ Nancy grace said several fake sites came up when she ran a search . I could never do something like that . Now she will loose all of that money . I hope they get caught . smh
Wait so the fundraiser site was a fake? I don't understand. 
The first one with the 60 grand was real . People are making false accounts using the same name as the person that began the fundraiser all over the world . Nigeria and china . smh

That's truly sad that people are trying to benefit off her troubles.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:20pm

Praise God !! My bhm member /attorney just inform me the lady was release a few minutes ago . I can relax my mind again . Bail was 9 grand . I want mention her name to respect her privacy , but she really help me . Thank you and everyone that particpated in the topic . I will update if the lady makes a statement on CNN .Hug

THAT'S GREAT!!!

I hope she can get her children back this week, get the money, and hopefully some nice person offers her a job, so she can start working and use the money to rent an apt/put a down payment in a house (I imagine that over there isn't too expensive?) and she has money to pay for a daycare/sitter for the kids.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if she had never been arrested she would still be sleeping in that car.  everything happens for a reason.  65,000 is more than enough to ensure the future of her children.  once she is employed she can put a down payment on a house.  charity is great when it goes to people who actually deserve it...still don't know her background but she got something she desperately needed either way.  

another positive thing about this episode is that it opens the eyes of people about how single mothers without a supportive family, have serious problems even when looking for a job, because they don't have anywhere to leave their kids.
Hopefully someone will start some kind of program that offers daycare for a couple hours for single mothers/widows who need to drop off their kids  to go for an interview.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if she had never been arrested she would still be sleeping in that car.  everything happens for a reason.  65,000 is more than enough to ensure the future of her children.  once she is employed she can put a down payment on a house.  charity is great when it goes to people who actually deserve it...still don't know her background but she got something she desperately needed either way.  

another positive thing about this episode is that it opens the eyes of people about how single mothers without a supportive family, have serious problems even when looking for a job, because they don't have anywhere to leave their kids.
Hopefully someone will start some kind of program that offers daycare for a couple hours for single mothers/widows who need to drop off their kids  to go for an interview.

There is a program like that where she lives.  I found it the other day after a 10 second google search.  So any mom searching should also be able to find it.  but like I said the other day, if they make u jump through hoops to get in the door then that's another story...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:33am
Someone who is homeless and has 2 kids probably does not have time to be searching for that on their limited internet time on the public library, so maybe that's why she missed it. Or they are so overwhelmed with the amount of people requiring the service that they shut their door on her. I hope someone interviews her soon, so we can learn more about her life.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:34am
I spoke with a close friend that is a military spouse dv victim and lived in a shelter (with 4 kids) and resided in AZ.....she said its not that difficult to get help.....this sounds like a case of pride.....point blank period. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I sure hope that if shes a good mother otherwise and get the kids back, that they drop the charges.

Having felony charges and trying to find a job (especially for a woman) is a b.

That'll make her situation 1000x worse.

Indeed... LB

She needs a support system and I will take her little ones.
A day or more in jail that's all...* time to think*

I would not give her children back until she had a good job and a plan.
*Interesting thread goes back to reading* and I agree mizzsandra00 made some great statements.
Sorry BHM…

BHM has shown me that logic is wasted here and some people are perfectly fine CONDONING our peoples terrible decisions.....
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:20am

I'm over it

Before this ish turns me as bitter as "bhm"

Edited by SeducTress - Apr 01 2014 at 10:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com