Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 82>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:45pm
No way yall not gonna shift the blame on Suga. I just didn't agree with the condom comment after the kids are here alive and well. Yes the kids were put in a horrible situation(which I don't agree with). She should be reprimanded for it but the condom statement was a stretch. 

Also I apologize if I offended anyone out in the BHM world. I don't condone Molestation either. 
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

OK you can hate her whatever but if there is an opportunity for her to right that ship and support and love her children why aren't you for that?

Just fuk her forever that's it?
Whatever though...

I want her and her kids to see win.
I don't want her to be dammed the rest of her life

I didn't say anything about writing her off forever. Like I said several times, she needs a comprehensive treatment plan that includes birth control.

I just won't be contributing to her bail because I don't support bad decision making and child endangerment.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

BBpants bed time now. Stern Smile

but...it's still early....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:46pm
about 62k donated so farSmile
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:49pm
Wish my single childless educated non-child endangering self could get 62k donated to me so that I could afford my doctors and medicine.

But living right has no reward.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:51pm
I hope she gets to keep a good portion of that.
Find her a place, job, and be able to give her kids the life they deserve.

Sometimes you just need ppl in your corner supporting you vs ad nauseum chanting how terrible of a person you are and how your kids should have never existed
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

about 62k donated so farSmile
They're hurting her by donating money.

I kid, I kid!LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Wish my single childless educated non-child endangering self could get 62k donated to me so that I could afford my doctors and medicine.

You get to be smug.
That's your reward.

Good job
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

don't you live quite comfortably at home with your parents?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Why say something has to be wrong with someone's childhood which is a long ass reach but then if I was to say the general reaction on BHM is a testament to how we encourage baby mama-ism in the black community y'all would look at me sideways. She was wrong. I don't care who can relate or who on BHM or their mama been in that position but she was wrong.

That's what I don't get about BHM. Somebody can be wrong as hell but it's all good until somebody say somethong about single mothers/fat people/weave whatever the case may be. Don't get mad at one wrong then laugh at the next one then ignore the next one then call the next one out but expect somebody to feel bad when something personally affects you when you just got finished laughin at some f*cked up shyt. That's not how I roll.

Marry me!

LoL

I'm mobile so I can't do the hug smiley.

I'll be in LA in the summer to give you that ring. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 82>