Would you pay....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:40am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Nope, youtube is free last time I checked.
Sponsored Links

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Nope, youtube is free last time I checked.

LOL RIGHT?!

I had to look this person up because I had no idea who this is. Confused  After watching  "The Look that Made Me Famous" and "Theatrical Makeup" (The NYX contest entry videos), I'm not a fan at all. No way I'd pay.Dead
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:31am
No Ma'am.
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:07pm
Thumbs Down seems like a rip off if all your getting is tutorials. she would make more money with a free site putting up adds because of her popularity. and who does she think she is even celebrity makeup artists and well known makeup bloggers don't do that ish...

Edited by Bunnybanx - Nov 12 2012 at 11:09pm
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:18pm
I admire her hustle, but I wouldnt pay for it when there are youtube vids I can watch for free
urstruly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urstruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:16pm
ummmm....no
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:58pm
am i the only one that remembers that she had a website for a little bit of time that she was charging $90 a video and was doing makeup tutorials? she had about 7 to choose from. i believe some were live too.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Hell no, especially not to listen to her voice...I know she's supposedly a really good MAC artist but no. There are some really good "gurus" on youtube (takes time to find) that I can watch for free 

I agree that voice? whewDead

her applications look like a blinged out drag queens hitting the stage....LOL

Edited by kaai - Dec 08 2012 at 5:30pm
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:27pm
exactly...i loathe seeing real women rock drag queen looks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12