Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Marry Someone w/ No College Degree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.

Not nowadays. There's a lot of men out there that prey on financially successful women. They assume if shes single & makes more $$ than he does she's gonna handle all the bills and not ask him for anything. This is a win win for most black men in 2014. Especially the younger generation

I need a woman like this and I'll save all my money up from work. I'll even cook and clean up.

Hmmm. You can't be serious? Please tell me your not serious

Of course I'm serious...Men stepped up to the plate for 200,000 years, one or two generations ain't gonna kill ya'll. LOL
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:32am
Wait wut? So as I if I don't find someone that meets my current requirements, Imma eventually go for an obese balding man with one leg, no GED and a large amount of credit card debt?!

Well, it makes sense for me to settle tho.LOL

Ming, I read that post and lmfao!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wait wut? So as I if I don't find someone that meets my current requirements, Imma eventually go for an obese balding man with one leg, no GED and a large amount of credit card debt?!

Well, it makes sense for me to settle tho.LOL

Ming, I read that post and lmfao!

You might not dip that lowLOL.....but the list you make now in your arrogance will look really different from the 45 and still single revised edition.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:38am

Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.

Not nowadays. There's a lot of men out there that prey on financially successful women. They assume if shes single & makes more $$ than he does she's gonna handle all the bills and not ask him for anything. This is a win win for most black men in 2014. Especially the younger generation

I need a woman like this and I'll save all my money up from work. I'll even cook and clean up.

Of course I'm serious...Men stepped up to the plate for 200,000 years, one or two generations ain't gonna kill ya'll. LOL
this nigguh

you do know that historically the only thing men have done was to hunt?

right?

that there were thousands of matriarchal cultures that existed harmoniously in peace

and that men have have only been "leading" for only 4 centuries and thats not even with 100% of cultures

thus if men were taken out of the equation, women would still survive and coexist

you call yourself enlightened and on a higher plane

well enlighten deez, and go read a book negro

paws!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:41am
Afro.....im just mad at the idea he thinks he attractive enough to be a trophy husband......that where I stopped reading......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this nigguh

you do know that historically the only thing men have done was to hunt?

right?

that there were thousands of matriarchal cultures that existed harmoniously in peace

and that men have have only been "leading" for only 4 centuries and thats not even with 100% of cultures

thus if men were taken out of the equation, women would still survive and coexist

you call yourself enlightened and on a higher plane

well enlighten deez, and go read a book negro

paws!

Your status:

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Afro.....im just mad at the idea he thinks he attractive enough to be a trophy husband......that where I stopped reading......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:45am

I'm simply amazing boo

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:46am

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:50am
Sandra, I hope I don't deviate from my current list too too much. Some things I can be flexible with...but an obese man with one leg and no job? Nooooo. We could be G rated friends.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>
  Share Topic