Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would You Marry Someone w/ No College Degree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:04pm
I gotta get ready for bed y'all. I got a full day of learning & training to hand out gub'ment cheese and settling.Stern SmileLOL
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Since we are doing all of these dating/marrying threads, can someone make a 'Would you date a man who was a recovering drug addict' thread? Evil Smile

Stern Smile is this a serious question?

why dont you make these threadsLOL

gwon!! do itEvil Smile

Someone should just make a master "Would you date a man who..." thread...

Please reserve me a seat...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:07pm
Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Since we are doing all of these dating/marrying threads, can someone make a 'Would you date a man who was a recovering drug addict' thread? Evil Smile

Stern Smile is this a serious question?

why dont you make these threadsLOL

gwon!! do itEvil Smile

Someone should just make a master "Would you date a man who..." thread...

Please reserve me a seat...

good idea...

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Whether a man has a College Degree or not, he will be intimidated by a woman making more money than he does.

curious.  are you a man?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10pm

I gotta get ready for bed y'all. I got a full day of learning & training to hand out gub'ment cheese and settling.Stern SmileLOL

why you going to bed so early? You just a SW.. aint like you doing sh*t with your life
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Yup. If she even looks like she does, he will stay away from her. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:47pm

LOL
how about Would You Date a Married Man thread?
(that would be a repost though LOL)
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:00am
As a man it could come down to the fact would she even be interested in me for the most part. It deals with patriarchal and the position of power in a relationship. I'm not in the business of governing folks but I definitely do not want to be govern in a relationship, I give you loyalty and kindness, but not freedom of control.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

@sexyandfamous - so you think that social workers really wanted to be lawyers and doctors but chose that field because it was easier?

and they have to "settle" for being social workers? wow! what a slap in the face and total disrespect to those fields.

No, I do not. But I have met people (foster kids) who have done that: they wanted to be lawyers but settled with what they thought would be easier such as social work.

Wow,?
Social, could mean so many--- things like Sociology, Social Astrophysics, and Social Gerontologists.
Social does not mean EASY work… and NOT math...trust me…

I don't say much... but bhm is about hair and social change within our BLACK community

That was Bold of you tho...
I love BHM... and understand my audience

They don't play...
A lot of us---- are in the helping field

hmmmm...

No, I was not talking about the other ones, I meant what I wrote: a bachelor in Social work, which means studying to become a social worker. For them it may be easier than what they really wanted.
Being in the helping field is great, I believe in helping people, but the question in this thread is if I would marry someone without a degree, and then somehow... God, I don't even know how we got to thisLOL
I would not marry someone who studied social work. I am interested in helping but I want to have money for myself, I have tried helping without money, by volunteering my time and etc, but it was too stressful since I was broke. Marrying someone who is underpaid means I have to pay most bills. No thanks.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 08 2014 at 12:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>