Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - would you leave some1 because of finance probs?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would you leave some1 because of finance probs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:47pm
I would also like to add my bf refused to take any money from me when he was not working... I didn't understand why but after reading this thread I guess it was a good thing???
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:09pm
Yes, this is a good thing.

You have to let a man have his pride.

He's a big boy - he'll figure it out ... WITHOUT asking his girl for money. :)
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:37pm
Yes
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I agree with Printer

I make more than my man..been working longer than him.I've been the bread winner in this relationship. Don't matter to me at all its not a competition

He's not a bum at all its just tough to land decent jobs over here especially if you a black man with dreads..they decriminate a lot over here..

Anyways. I'm starting college soon also.

We was having a talk about our future plans he said he would like me to work part time and use the financial aide for bills because I'm pregnant.. were moving out and getting married he feels like Im doing too much..

But now that I think about it he didn't want to be around me in the past sometimes cuz he felt ashamed that he was making x amount of dollars.. so I agree I think its in a mans nature to want to Bring home the Bacon...and I don't see a problem with it and I actually respect it cuz this world getting infected with bums especially men who depend on women like they their mom...won't even bother getting a damn job.

Why doesn't he cut his hair if it is preventing him from finding a job?  Unless it is for religious reasons, I don't know why we would keep them if he knows it is hurting him.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I agree with Printer

I make more than my man..been working longer than him.I've been the bread winner in this relationship. Don't matter to me at all its not a competition

He's not a bum at all its just tough to land decent jobs over here especially if you a black man with dreads..they decriminate a lot over here..

Anyways. I'm starting college soon also.

We was having a talk about our future plans he said he would like me to work part time and use the financial aide for bills because I'm pregnant.. were moving out and getting married he feels like Im doing too much..

But now that I think about it he didn't want to be around me in the past sometimes cuz he felt ashamed that he was making x amount of dollars.. so I agree I think its in a mans nature to want to Bring home the Bacon...and I don't see a problem with it and I actually respect it cuz this world getting infected with bums especially men who depend on women like they their mom...won't even bother getting a damn job.

Why doesn't he cut his hair if it is preventing him from finding a job?  Unless it is for religious reasons, I don't know why we would keep them if he knows it is hurting him.

cuz that nicca don't really wanna work.

she's pregnant and its bad enough she HAS to work period and he cant even cut his dreads to make himself a little more employable?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic