Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would You Kill Your Child if God Told You To?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

He could do it himself. No need to make me an accomplice.
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'm laughing at the most inappropriate things on here lately.CryLOL

But no I could not. If the 1st time I heard God was when he told me to kill my child my first thought would be:

both of these. the moment god asks me to kill someone is the moment i seek help. 

cause i don't think that's god i'm hearin. LOL
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:26pm
Damn neka.*peeks at avi*

Ok, my heart attack is over. Everyone return to your normal program.Sleepy
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:26pm
Shiiiiiidddddd, Saul lost kingship for not finishing off the enemies cattle and food. LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:35pm
id look god on the eye and say you couldnt even kill your own child, you had others do it for you

F.O.H bruh!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:39pm
I love BHM's commentary on religion.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:39pm
Is my child on life support?

I'm not at that point where i can clearly discern God's voice from other voices like my own voice or something my mom would say, so nah. Talk to me when i get there.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Explain yourself RT

I say your ego hasn't eroded because you so thoroughly know the thoughts of god and the thoughts of the majority of people who say they don't hear from god. Moreover, the PNAS did a study around 2009 where they MRI'd dozens of people, religious, non-religious, monotheistic, polytheistic. When asked what god thought about a situation, the part of the brain that lit up was the part responsible for what the person thought, not the part of the brain responsible for what someone else thought. So very strong thoughts about what a god would think turned out to be more egocentric than thoughts about other people.

I say your morality has eroded since you admit that you used to have hangups over the thoughts of murdering a child for spiritual reasons, but now you would blindly follow the voice inside of you that you attribute as god. Therefore, you're no longer a moral agent or even practicing morality at all, since that involves making choices based on right and wrong, and not doing something simply because you were told to. You're a soldier following orders.

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:54pm
lol i asked my mom this question.. and she said not now....
Jesus said "it's finished" there's no need for  human sacrifice after him... LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Explain yourself RT

I say your ego hasn't eroded because you so thoroughly know the thoughts of god and the thoughts of the majority of people who say they don't hear from god. Moreover, the PNAS did a study around 2009 where they MRI'd dozens of people, religious, non-religious, monotheistic, polytheistic. When asked what god thought about a situation, the part of the brain that lit up was the part responsible for what the person thought, not the part of the brain responsible for what someone else thought. So very strong thoughts about what a god would think turned out to be more egocentric than thoughts about other people.

I say your morality has eroded since you admit that you used to have hangups over the thoughts of murdering a child for spiritual reasons, but now you would blindly follow the voice inside of you that you attribute as god. Therefore, you're no longer a moral agent or even practicing morality at all, since that involves making choices based on right and wrong, and not doing something simply because you were told to. You're a soldier following orders.

i feel like ive just seen a scene in supernatural between sam and castiel

Edited by afrokock - Feb 18 2014 at 1:55pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:57pm
No.

As far as I know, God is love, therefore, he would not ask for death.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic