Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to the Strip Club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I don't like to look at naked women nor do I like to get slapped in the face by some random peen dressed in a velvet sock.

So the answer is no...

What Blaque said.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:33pm
No thank you
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:33pm
Cream1970 said Arnie's. Wooo baby y'all did better gong to a senior citizen home! That was my sister's husband favorite place ta go.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:47pm
No, no, no. I swear men who are obsessed with taking a female to the strip club are toying with the idea of having a threesome. Taking you to the strip club is to see how you will react around a naked female for when he brings her into your bedroom. Buying you lap dances all night is to see if you gonna trip or freak out about another female touching you. Next thing you know he will be telling you he wants to watch another woman eat you out.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:51pm
no i wouldnt go with.
no he wouldnt be going
no i wouldnt be going.
sexich33ks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexich33ks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:05pm
I've been to a few with a friend but never a SO. I'm too crazy and competitive to watch some other woman naked and nestled under my SO. 

Besides the nice bodies, I think strippers are not that attractive in the face and it seems more rauchy at the black clubs than at the yt clubs.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:41pm
Have in the past.. Likely will in the future.
He's very laid back and not the type to geek out over t&a so it's not really awkward for me. I like the girls who know how to dance on the pole and do tricks. It's more of a curiosity or entertainment than anything.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I haven't been with my current SO, but I used to go about twice a month with my then SO when I lived in Chi.
Arnie's (the stories I could tell. Too bad I accidentally deleted the video)
Cowboy's 2nd fav
Club 390
Skybox--my fav. I almost got thrown out..Not my fault, she touched me, well licked me, first!

I want to go with my current SO. But, these strip clubs, (like everything else), in SA are soooo wack. Maybe we'll go to Houston or Austin one week-end and see what we can find.

I don't trip over things like the strip club. I'll point pretty/sexy women out to my SO.

I'd be more worried about the chics at the gym or his co-workers.

But, I respect and understand if other women don't feel comfortable with their mate going to strip clubs. There is no cookie cutter mold for a successful relationship.

And I wouldn't go just to please him. If, anything, it would be the opposite. Anytime it's come up, it's been my idea.

I was going to say the rules /limits for strip club are the same as rules for the office LOL; but I edited my post.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:14pm
It's kind of a turn on to be there.  Strip clubs are a big deal to some guys and for others, it's easy to have fun without crossing the line.  It's more like an aphrodisiac in my experiences.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

first time i went was with an so
he was chill and laid back, just wanted drinks and to watch me have fun

better to go with men cuz they know women arent spending real money in there

always go with men...that's the real fun

and idk what the limits would be...don't have sex with anyone? some strippers get it in the back rooms Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>