BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to the Strip Club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:26pm
It all depends on how I'M feeling at that very moment. 

Sometimes I like to have fun, sometimes I can be very serious on some move type shhh.....
So with that being said if i'm good i'd prob pay for him a lap dance...besides watching him in fantasy land would be a turn on for me. But if i'm in my F U mood then hell no we can't even step foot in one. 

I'ma Gemini I guess LOL 
On and Off like a light switch
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Do folk in here go to the yt strip club or the Black strip club? Because there's a difference.LOL

*munches popcorn*

What's the difference? ! *pulls up a seat*
Definitely lol Black Strip Clubs provide a lot more entertainment value(pole tricks, prop tricks, etc) and there is a lot more of a club/party feel. I'm only speaking on what I have seen from Miami through Palm Beach. There is a lot more friction on the floor in Black Strip Clubs and guys in there seem to be more concerned with looking cool/like a baller as opposed to being a lowkey, depressed, and unhappy married man lol. The Yt clubs tend to have older patrons with the exception of Scarlett's and Tootsies. Oj and the dancers at Black Clubs down here are much cheaper than at YT ones.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:54pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:56pm

I also want to add that the strippers at this club appeared to be in great shape and had great bodies.    Not all of them were great but most of them were.

I was told before by different men that strippers are not that beautiful and strip clubs have dim lighting to hide their flaws.  I believe some men try to down play stuff to keep women from investigating and inquiring about these places.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:15pm
sure.
the Limits on what can or can't be done are the same as they are for anywhere else lol.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:18pm
Somebody in here brought up religion?

Yea I'd go...I really don't care.

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

with your significant other?  If so, will you set limits to what he/she can do inside of the strip club? 

So would you go and if so, how do you expect your significant other to act at the strip club?

Yes.

No limits, but then again he isn't the type to lick the cooch or ass nor sex some random stripper.
i enjoy seeing him turned on and i enjoy seeing the strippers reaction to his ummmmm erection LOL

i also get lap dances and that turns him on as well ANNNNNNNNNND me too

We go home and well...Embarrassed

i EXPECT him to act like he has the got damn sense that made me want to be with him in the first place...

nothing serious to us we just like dem clappers
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:28pm
^^I like that post
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

My DH went, He said he was grossed out cause of the smell...

Where was his face?       

The smell in the place in General...
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:28pm
I haven't been with my current SO, but I used to go about twice a month with my then SO when I lived in Chi.
Arnie's (the stories I could tell. Too bad I accidentally deleted the video)
Cowboy's 2nd fav
Club 390
Skybox--my fav. I almost got thrown out..Not my fault, she touched me, well licked me, first!

I want to go with my current SO. But, these strip clubs, (like everything else), in SA are soooo wack. Maybe we'll go to Houston or Austin one week-end and see what we can find.

I don't trip over things like the strip club. I'll point pretty/sexy women out to my SO.

I'd be more worried about the chics at the gym or his co-workers.

But, I respect and understand if other women don't feel comfortable with their mate going to strip clubs. There is no cookie cutter mold for a successful relationship.

And I wouldn't go just to please him. If, anything, it would be the opposite. Anytime it's come up, it's been my idea.

Edited by Cream1970 - Dec 30 2013 at 5:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>