Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to the Strip Club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Correct.

There was a big time Black strip club in Atlanta back in the day called Magic City. I went there with a group of friends one night on a lark - they explained that the blacl club allowed a lot more touching and the girls had some really raunchy moves.

I was a bit creeped out to be honest ... the men looked way too intense and the place was dark but filled with a ton of men just staring at the stage. Wow. I felt sorry for those girls - just a piece of meat that can be bought.

Sure I would go to a strip club with a SO. It would be a fun excursion and I don't mind him looking and touching other women - I don't take these working girls seriously. If my SO is gonna cheat .. he does have to wait to go to strip club .. he will cheat with someone at the office or anywhere else. I am not the jealous type at all.

I definitely would not like those women to come on to me in a sexual way though ... that would creep me out but (sure) he can have fun with them in terms of harmless flirting. What? He can't go there by himself and cheat? :)

Geesh, what's a relationship … if you don't have trust?
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:02pm
Something about that constant 'correct' 'incorrect' 'duh!' sh*t irks me.

Anyway, i don't see why a married man/woman whose third partner is God would want to go look at naked or half naked women girating and poppin their privates for money.
But the world ain't in my home so it's w.e.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:04pm
If you're not marrying for the spiritual union that God joins, then i totally get all this strip club, cheating, side piece stuff.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Something about that constant 'correct' 'incorrect' 'duh!' sh*t irks me.

yes! 

i was about to say.. you just know everything huh printer? 

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:07pm
I've gone to a strip club before with a male companion. He wasn't my man. so that made it easier. We were dating though. Actually it was our 4th date we went bowling and had some drinks. The night ended early and then I asked him whats next and he asked if I wanted to go to the strip club so we went. He made the stripper give me a lap dance. Her booty was hard. Confused I threw a couple of his money and we rolled out. He dropped me home and that was the end of our night.  we were in that place all of maybe 20-30 minutes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:09pm

If you're not marrying for the spiritual union that God joins, then i totally get all this strip club, cheating, side piece stuff.

going to the strip club means someone is cheating?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:11pm
the first time i went.. it was kinda ratchet. vagina all in ppls faces.. guys practically fingering girls.. it was fascinating 

i wasn't old enough to be in there 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:15pm
Nah i was referencing printer ink saying if a man wants to cheat he'll do it in everyday life like at the office etc. alluding that a place like the club shows trust in a partner.

Edited by Derri - Dec 30 2013 at 1:16pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:18pm
My first strip club experience was not for me. My friends kidnap me the night of my 18th bday and take me to a male gay stripclub! the entire night I was like

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:19pm

Nah i was referencing printer ink saying if a man wants to cheat he'll do it in everyday life like at the office etc. alluding that a place like the club shows trust in a partner.

oh. girl dont pay her no mind. noone else does. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System