Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to the Strip Club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:10pm
Do folk in here go to the yt strip club or the Black strip club? Because there's a difference.LOL

*munches popcorn*
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Do folk in here go to the yt strip club or the Black strip club? Because there's a difference.LOL

*munches popcorn*

What's the difference? ! *pulls up a seat*
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:16pm

*munches popcorn*

First one I went to was the black hood type club (the one from the last page). Didn't like it.

Then I heard about Mons Venus in Tampa...it's a majority white club, but it's about 85/15 white to black...and those 15% black girls are all 9s and dimes. Natural bodies. The first girl that gave me a dance there looked like Nia Long. Plus it's a butt naked establishment, so no G-strings or pasties...straight au natural. And unlike the hood club I went to, you are encouraged to touch them anywhere except their vagina. That club is awesome. I remember Rohan vouching for Mons being the best strip club he's ever hit up.

I don't really see myself going to strip clubs much more but if I do, I'll be going to Mons. I remember Wyclef said he wrote this song after visiting Mons.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 30 2013 at 12:24pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:16pm
Don't worry about it my sweet little butta cookie.Evil Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:17pm
I had this conversation with a few of my friends a little while ago. They thought I was lame because I've never been to a strip club with my boo before. And when asked would I let him and/or myself a lap dance I said ah no. I don't like strippers who came to house parties so I sure as hell ain't going to a strip club. Talking about girl it's for him, just the look on his face blah blah blah. Yeah ok. That's why y'all ain't got a man nah!
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:21pm
Random-  I think there are a lot of strippers that might be bi/gay.   Or they just feel more comfortable around other women because they think they are not going to be taking advantage of. 
In fact, I had a few issues myself when different strippers voluntarily tried to give me a lap dance and tried reach out to touch me.   I thought at first it was because they were more comfortable around me but I got the side eye from hubby a few times and he said "So you going to allow this bish to get in your face??".  Ouch  Got a couple of more angry looks from him when he thought I was looking too hard at some other guys that were getting real comfy with the strippers.  He asked me "Why are you staring so hard??"  smh. 

Yup, that was probably my last time with him.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:22pm

Don't worry about it my sweet little butta cookie.Evil Smile

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Random-  I think there are a lot of strippers that might be bi/gay.   Or they just feel more comfortable around other women because they think they are not going to be taking advantage of. 
In fact, I had a few issues myself when different strippers voluntarily tried to give me a lap dance and tried reach out to touch me.   I thought at first it was because they were more comfortable around me but I got the side eye from hubby a few times and he said "So you going to allow this bish to get in your face??".  Ouch  Got a couple of more angry looks from him when he thought I was looking too hard at some other guys that were getting real comfy with the strippers.  He asked me "Why are you staring so hard??"  smh. 

Yup, that was probably my last time with him.  

Camile told me they were making sure she wasn't a mean/petty chick before they turned their attention to me.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:26pm

*munches popcorn*

Yup, I went to a yht strip club once in my early twenties.  This weekend was my first experience at a blk strip club. 

Like night and day.   I have to say the blk strip club was way more interesting with the women and dance moves.  The yht one, I almost fell asleep at the table.

However, I noticed the yhts had more acrobatic moves on the polls then I saw in the blk strip club.  But I'm no expert.. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*munches popcorn*

What's the difference? ! *pulls up a seat*

Correct.

There was a big time Black strip club in Atlanta back in the day called Magic City. I went there with a group of friends one night on a lark - they explained that the blacl club allowed a lot more touching and the girls had some really raunchy moves.

I was a bit creeped out to be honest ... the men looked way too intense and the place was dark but filled with a ton of men just staring at the stage. Wow. I felt sorry for those girls - just a piece of meat that can be bought.

Sure I would go to a strip club with a SO. It would be a fun excursion and I don't mind him looking and touching other women - I don't take these working girls seriously. If my SO is gonna cheat .. he does have to wait to go to strip club .. he will cheat with someone at the office or anywhere else. I am not the jealous type at all.

I definitely would not like those women to come on to me in a sexual way though ... that would creep me out but (sure) he can have fun with them in terms of harmless flirting. What? He can't go there by himself and cheat? :) Hee hhe! If a Stripper can GET my man ... (shrugs) she can have him.

Geesh, what's a relationship … if you don't have trust?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 30 2013 at 12:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System