Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you go to HR on a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:33am
Well damn. That didn't take long, did it?
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:34am
Messing around with people at your job is never a good idea.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

she should tell hr that they both smanged

sh*t, if you are about to push me out im taking bodies with me gawddamnit!!

This..he wouldn't be messing with my livelihood
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:16am
Yep, he wants to get her fired. Depending on whether or not he has a better relationship with some of the people in HR, he will definitely have an upper hand in the situation.

This one dude had told me that a chick from his job he used to mess with was causing unnecessary drama and doing little things because they didn't work out. So he confronted her and told her that she could either keep acting that way and get fired because he has a better relationship with HR than she does or she could grow up and be professional and still have her job. She changed her attitude up quick. He had no more issues with her.

So, either your friend is doing little things and he skipped the warning part or like someone else said..he is uncomfortable with the situation and is sick of looking at her.

She needs to let HR know all of the business and hopefully she has learned her lesson about messing with co-workers

Edited by khivey - Nov 13 2012 at 6:17am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:25am
theyre not friends and he played by work rules.  she made the mistake of not talking to him afterward (at least keep it cordial) which probably led him to believe that she would report him, so he reported her first. classic move, she shouldve known better.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:29am
seriously, don't sh*t where you eat.... take care of your money
dawills2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:30am
U people are so silly..trying to find old posts and trying to make me out to be a liar. Yes I had a similar situation with a guy at my job but this is a different situation with 2 different people. And besides the guy I had a problem with doesn't even work at my job anymore. Smdh at some of you people. You can't even come on here and write about something without being accused of being a liiar. Why in the hell would I make this up. Any other situation I have ever had I told you all it was me. I'm not ashamed and gives no about telling you people things that have happened to me. Why would I start lying now?
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:16am
Ol girl should start telling everything she knows.dig up old texts, print out Facebook messages. Say they had a sexual relationship, she ended it after finding out about his relationship and now he's out to get her
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He's tryna get her fired.  He's uncomfortable with their past relationship and is tired of lookin' at her.  I'm not sure what i'd do but I prolly would at least let HR know of our past relationship.  U not gone get me fired that easy.  If I gotta go, u gotta go.
this all day.
Exactly and she doesn't have to go into great detail. She can simply say briefly engaged in a non business relationship that extended outside of the workplace. She should mention that she ended the relationship and there has been tension ever since. 

She may can provide texts or emails to support this info if she so chooses. (hopefully require them and hopefully they won't be company emails as that could add insult to injury.)
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:19am
What exactly was he looking to gain by lying on her?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic