BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to HR on a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:20am
lmao now I remember!! hahahaaa

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:20am
Bye Felicia.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:23am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The same can be said about women who say men sexually harassed them. There is no proof, but it happens. 

I know that but it's not like she even said anything to him. "She's staring at me." Really? Are we supposed to watch her eyes now to make sure she doesn't stare at you? This just sounds very ridiculous to me. 

You ever had a guy just stare at you with a certain look and you know he's thinking dirty sexual thoughts? Maybe that's what he saw LOL
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:24am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

The same can be said about women who say men sexually harassed them. There is no proof, but it happens. 

I know that but it's not like she even said anything to him. "She's staring at me." Really? Are we supposed to watch her eyes now to make sure she doesn't stare at you? This just sounds very ridiculous to me. 

You ever had a guy just stare at you with a certain look and you know he's thinking dirty sexual thoughts? Maybe that's what he saw LOL

No Ouch
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:36am
Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

Its funny to me that my old topics are being reposted. This is a new situation with a new person who I have been friends with for a while. I tend to meet people at work because I'm always at work sometimes 7 days a week. This is my life and these are real situations I go through. I understand that some of you don't get me or what I go through but no one is perfect including any of you on bhm. Some of you talk like you have never made a mistake in your life or used bad judgement. To waste your time and search old posts is crazy to me. But what keeps the laughs coming..keep searching I'm quite sure you will find something else and repost it so that you can make out to be something I'm not..some of you call me silly but your just as silly as you claim I am.

Edited by afrokock - Nov 13 2012 at 1:39am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:38am
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:39am
oh no afro
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:40am
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:40am
NVM I just read the link and it may be relevant, damn shame.

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 13 2012 at 1:41am
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:40am
stalker
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>